Cheese appreciation

Redlin5_v1legacy

Better Red than Dead
Aug 5, 2009
I love me some smoked Gouda. The best cheese I ever had to date though came from a small farm in Northern France...

Memories... <3

Shoggoth2588

Aug 31, 2009
I quite like Gouda cheese.

sageoftruth said:
I think my favorite will always be Buffalo Cheddar. At least that's what it's called on the label. Sharp cheddar cheese filled with habanero bits. Very spicy and very good. Back in college, my buddies and I would sit around a table, watching Ninja Warrior competitions while periodically cutting bits from a giant wedge of the stuff and eating it. It doesn't need to be put on anything. It tastes great by itself.
Oh snap, never mind that sounds much better than Gouda.

Dwarfman

Oct 11, 2009
Barbas said:
What's my favourite cheese? Why all of them of course. Haloumi, Grana Padano, Stilton, Morbier, Roqufort, Brie, washed Rind, fetta. Made from goat's milk, sheep's milk, cow's milk whatever!!!! They all good!

Dwarfman

Oct 11, 2009
ChairmanFluffy said:
I will commit unspeakable crimes for Brillat Savarin or a 24 month Comte
Incidently Brillat Savarin is named after the great food philosopher of the same name. He was once quoted saying " Desert without cheese, is like a pretty woman with only one eye"

Gauntlets28

Aug 2, 2013
mardocOz said:
Ba-ba-baaaa-ba-Babybel.

Or anything that comes out of a can. Delicious.
You monster!
But seriously, what to list. Cheddar, Gouda, Wensleydale (especially with some onion chutney), Edam, Brie, Mozzarella...the main ones I don't like are the ones that smell a lot. I just can't get past it. Or the way it makes my fridge smell for that matter!