Cheese

Saelune

Trump put kids in cages!
Legacy
Mar 8, 2011
As a cheese, well, American I suppose, but thin...no thin, fucking hell, do you not know what thin means!?. I do like Mozzarella on my Pizza, but I prefer a saucy pizza to a cheesy one, and will often remove part or all of the cheese if I find it excessive.

I love cheddar flavored things, mainly Pepperidge Farm Goldfish, yum.

I can also...for some reason, eat and enjoy 3 flavor shredded cheese. Its Mozzarella, Cheddar, and Pepperjack I believe. Together, I can just eat it up. Apart not so much.

JoJo

and the Amazing Technicolour Dream Goat šŸ
Legacy
Mar 31, 2010
Country
šŸ‡¬šŸ‡§
There's too many to choose from. I tend to like either hard cheeses with a distinctive flavour (Cheddar, Wensleydale, Red Leicester) or any soft cheese (Brie, Port Salut, Feta). I will die for melted goat's cheese.

FalloutJack

Bah weep grah nah neep ninny bom
Nov 20, 2008
There are many a cheese that I can adore.

But Swiss Cheese can go to hell.

Zhukov

The Laughing Arsehole
Dec 29, 2009
I have to look pretty hard to find a cheese I don't like. Such cheeses do exist, but they are few and far between.

There is a special place in my intestines for Gorgonzola melted over gnocchi.

Sadly I've had to cut out cheese for the sake of dieting. But one day we shall be reunited. One day.

Bobular

Oct 7, 2009
My favorite cheese

Also its my birthday coming up soon.

I just thought I'd post these two facts together for no reason... No reason at all...

Reasonable Atheist

Mar 6, 2012
I consider myself a cheese lover. I have been known to spend 20 mins choosing a cheese at the grocery store. I particularly like guvere gouta harvarti blue old cheddar feta paneer.

The only cheese i dont like are cottage and that plastic you get on fast food burgers

Mar 30, 2010
To be honest it's all good*. For cooking my favourites are Parmesan, Mozzarella, Halloumi, Feta and that good ol' stand-by Red Leicester. For eating 'as is' I'd say Jarlsberg, Port Salut, Applewood Smoked Cheddar, Brie or a nice soft goats cheese.

[sub][sub]*I draw the line at Stinking Bishop though.[/sub][/sub]

09philj

Elite Member
Legacy
Mar 31, 2015
Cheddar, for general purpose.

Baked Camembert with garlic and rosemary as a treat.

Silentpony_v1legacy

Alleged Feather-Rustler
Jun 5, 2013
I don't think I'd ever date a cheese. I mean Swiss is easy, sure, but kinda' sluty cheese. Maybe Pepper Jack would make a nice boyfriend, but I'm not gay so moot.
God help you if you try to date a Blue Cheese crumble. That just seems like a big ol' mess.

Dwarfman

Oct 11, 2009
I can't say there's a specific type of cheese that I enjoy more than others. However when it comes to brands of cheese I highly recommend King Island Dairy. Consistent quality throughout their entire stock.

Kajin

This Title Will Be Gone Soon
Apr 13, 2008
I've been trying to get into cheese, but I'm a rather picky eater and I don't like wasting money on things I don't know for sure I'll eat. Right now when I buy cheese I usually just stick to sliced logs of mozzarella and nibble on those. Quite good, honestly. I also buy american cheese to put on crackers for a filling snack.

maninahat

Nov 8, 2007
It has to be a nice veiny blue cheese, served with a crisp, sliced pink lady apple, a jar of fresh pork rillettes, and a glass of tawny port. And some Um Bongo.

Sonmi

Renowned Latin Lover
Jan 30, 2009
I buy myself a wheel of small Oka every now and then, to enjoy with a nice glass of white wine and relax.

It's absolutely lovely.

Silentpony_v1legacy

Alleged Feather-Rustler
Jun 5, 2013
Sonmi said:
I buy myself a wheel of small Oka every now and then, to enjoy with a nice glass of white wine and relax.

It's absolutely lovely.
That is so cliche! I love it! Please tell me you read Bawdy Tales of the Milkman of Lickford in Lodsworth with rose petals floating in a bath while Orinoco Flow plays gently in the background.

Sonmi

Renowned Latin Lover
Jan 30, 2009
Silentpony said:
Sonmi said:

It's absolutely lovely.
That is so cliche! I love it! Please tell me you read Bawdy Tales of the Milkman of Lickford in Lodsworth with rose petals floating in a bath while Orinoco Flow plays gently in the background.
Who do you take me for?

My baths are a time for meditation, not reading, only scented candles, the best bath salts, and whale songs for me while I ponder as to how I can become a better person.

JUMBO PALACE

Elite Member
Legacy
Jun 17, 2009
Country
USA
Pepper Jack is and always will be king of the cheeses. It stands alone atop the proverbial cheese hierarchy.

I actually don't usually eat cheese by itself. I prefer my cheese as part of a dish or on a sandwich. Mozzarella, Parmesan, cheddar, manchego, provolone, the list goes on. I'm not a fan of blue or any of the soft cheeses though.

Silentpony_v1legacy

Alleged Feather-Rustler
Jun 5, 2013
Sonmi said:
Silentpony said:
Sonmi said:

It's absolutely lovely.
Who do you take me for?

My baths are a time for meditation, not reading, only scented candles, the best bath salts, and whale songs for me while I ponder as to how I can become a better person.
Gah. I knew I should have gone for whale songs.

Plucky

Enthusiast Magician
Jan 16, 2011
Cathedral City cheese? i assume its a cheddar or something, isn't bad on toast. or that green packeted cheese from ASDA that isn't as mild as blue-packetted cheese. sometimes i even mix in grated cheese in my Pot Noodle if there's crumbs of it left.

Cheese is just one of those good things.