Chewbacca Actor Peter Mayhew Returns For Star Wars Episode VII

Johnny Novgorod

Bebop Man
Legacy
Feb 9, 2012
I never read the books, and always took them for glorified fanfics.
Also doesn't C-3PO die in them?

Many years later, C-3PO was found in a cave on a planet, which was home to the Vindar, by two youths by the names of Otalp and Remoh, who had been searching for him due to a vision from their Den-mother. He was missing both the lower half of his body, his arms, and even parts of his faceplate but was still semi-functional. At first, he simply muttered nonsense about "Master Luke" and "Artoo" in Basic but, when the two youths started to talk, he adjusted to their language. The trio had a brief conversation in which Threepio told the youths of his past adventures with Luke Skywalker. Threepio was shot by the Vindar a few moments later, but not before inspiring the two youths to start a revolution against the oppressive Vindar. His last gift to the galaxy was a green lightsaber found next to his destroyed body.

LordMonty

Badgerlord
Jul 2, 2008
Yea its already been said that Wookies are really long lived and Chew will out live most of the rest of the cast(unless they go with the moon hitting him story line and but I ain't explaining that).

Frankly it pleases me and its not like they ever made Chewbacca do back flips, he'll be fine and people under estimate how much an actor even in a suit brings to a film.