Chicks coming over - Fun 4-player games needed

Void(null)

Dec 10, 2008
goldfalsebond said:
dude, just start the game over, let them have their fun, and score. I highly doubt that all four of them want to come to YOUR house just to play it for a couple of hours.
Seconded.

Start a new save, get a bottle of something, sit back and enjoy.

As the old saying goes: "Candy is dandy but liquor is quicker."

Nwabudike Morgan

Oct 25, 2009
Run out and get a Wii, Wario Ware: Smooth Moves, a handle of vodka and an eighth of grass. Tell me the next day that you didn't have the best night of your life.

wildpeaks

S.T.A.L.K.E.R.
Dec 25, 2008
Or you can try a drinking game: when someone's fragged, whatever game you picked, everyone gets a shot.

Nwabudike Morgan

Oct 25, 2009
Also there's something fundamentally wrong with having a bunch of chicks over and having the first thought come to your mind be "let's play videogames".

Projo

Aug 3, 2009
Four Swords Advent-

Oh, no Wii. If you're looking for something comparable to LBP, you're outta luck bro.

Nwabudike Morgan

Oct 25, 2009
Since I doubt you'll buy a Wii for my previous suggestion and you have a PS3, Buzz is a hell of a lot of fun. I had some friends and their wives over for new year's eve, and we got so into drinking Red Stripe and playing Buzz, we completely missed the ball dropping, and didn't notice we missed it until 3 am.

Chechosaurus

Jul 20, 2008
You need to be able to entertain ladies outside of a video game - I say play Risk (yes it's a board game. If you have a problem with that you can speak to my lawyer) We play it in my flat at uni quite a lot (5 girls and 5 boys) and most of the girls love it... except for that one ***** but she's a ***** so who cares right?

P.S. Please don't speak to my lawyer... I don't have one.

Nwabudike Morgan

Oct 25, 2009
Chech said:
You need to be able to entertain ladies outside of a video game - I say play Risk (yes it's a board game. If you have a problem with that you can speak to my lawyer) We play it in my flat at uni quite a lot (5 girls and 5 boys) and most of the girls love it... except for that one ***** but she's a ***** so who cares right?

P.S. Please don't speak to my lawyer... I don't have one.
The most fun board game in the world in a party setting is Mystery of the Abbey. It's like a combination of Clue and Guess Who, but the fun comes from all the ridiculous rules the game periodically throws at you. The best one requires all players to conduct all game-related discussion (which there is a lot of in this game, since it's a game about asking the other players questions) not by speaking, but by singing it as if it were Gregorian chant.

Nouw

Mar 18, 2009
Geometry Wars. Castle Crashers! You're being selfish man! They're coming over so you should be selfless. Castle Crashers win this hands down. Or super smash brawl.