Childhood cartoons/programs

iphonerose

May 20, 2011
What were your favourite cartoons or programmes from when you were younger? or what were your favourite theme tunes to either of these?

iphonerose

May 20, 2011
Ok so i'll start!
My favourite cartoons were rugrats, recess, johnny bravo and Scooby Doo!

I used to love saved by the bell too.
Theme tunes, i would have to say are you afraid of the dark

and goosebumps

Tasachan

Jan 28, 2010
X-Men! I remember staying up past my bedtime to watch it. Beasties (Beast Wars?) was another favourite. And Power Rangers (The first season!!)
I also religiously watched DBZ, even into high school

I vaguely remember watching Inspector Gadget, Arthur and Tiny Toons when I was really young.

Wapox

Feb 4, 2010
Samurai Jack - Awesome drawing style.. still like it today..
Oggy and the Cockroaches.. O M G!!! weird funny xD
Fearless the cowardly dog.... awesome funnyness

thylasos

Aug 12, 2009
Mr. Ben, Ivor the Engine, The Clangers, Funnybones...er... tough to remember, really.

Hey Albert was fun.

There was also a programme with some inventor chap, which was loosely a science education show... I can't remember much else about it though. Was the Crystal Maze a children's show, or was it just that I watched it as a child?

Tasachan

Jan 28, 2010
thylasos said:
There was also a programme with some inventor chap, which was loosely a science education show... I can't remember much else about it though. Was the Crystal Maze a children's show, or was it just that I watched it as a child?
Bill Nye the Science Guy?

iphonerose

May 20, 2011
thylasos said:
Mr. Ben, Ivor the Engine, The Clangers, Funnybones...er... tough to remember, really.

Hey Albert was fun.

im not quite sure, wow the crystal maze, i haven't seen that in years! that bald dude was crazy!

haha

Frosted89

May 31, 2010
I watched a lot of shows when I was a kid, but I'd say that Pokemon, Dragonball Z, Looney Tunes, Hey Arnold!, and Batman the Animated Series; Were the ones that I watched the most.

thylasos

Aug 12, 2009
Tasachan said:
thylasos said:
Bill Nye the Science Guy?
Alack, no. It was a slightly shoddily put-together BBC show, as I remember it.

thylasos

Aug 12, 2009
iphonerose said:
thylasos said:

Hey Albert was fun.

im not quite sure, wow the crystal maze, i haven't seen that in years! that bald dude was crazy!

haha
Richard O'Brien. Wrote the Rocky Horror Show, too. And was Riff Raff in the film.

Excellent bloke.

MetalMaz

Jan 12, 2011
Biker Mice from Mars, Super Mario, DBZ, TMNT, and loads more (why can't I remember them all!?).

Amberella

Super Sailor Moon
Jan 23, 2010
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles
Aladdin (Cartoon)
Dexter's Laboratory
Johnny Bravo
Rocco's Modern Life
Little Bear
Captain Planet
Gargoyles
The Little Mermaid (Cartoon)