China Finally Gives the Lich King the Thumbs-Up

imnot

Apr 23, 2010
InnerRebellion said:
Oh, China, you silly little bastard. Why must you be afraid of our games?
Because they are EVIL !!!

i never knew china was big on banning game's, i thought that was Australia and Germany's job.

MrPop

May 14, 2009
Oh God!

Poor China. I thought WotLK was a lot worse than TBC.

I'm guessing they edited out a lot of the bones. Like was shown in a previous excapist news post were the undead had their bones patched over.

Tom Phoenix

Mar 28, 2009
Well, they certainly took their time. I feel sorry for Chinese WoW players that they have to put up with such things.

Now that the whole thing has been resolved, I hope they will see a launch of Cataclysm much sooner.

z3rostr1fe

Aug 14, 2009
They are really worked on preventing foreign stuff to touch their youths, as they aim on preserving the Chinese culture... They are still traditional, even now...

Asehujiko

Feb 25, 2008
Denamic said:
uppitycracker said:
wonder what they're gonna do about all the bones in the game. for those that don't know, one of the biggest issues with WoW being published in china was the use of bones, which is prohibited to display there due to their beliefs or something like that. and WotLK certainly has it's fair share of bones...
The floors in Icecrown Citadel are MADE out of bones.
Not to mention that there's a million raid bosses that all bones too.
Like KT and his pet frost wyrm, Lord Marrowloot, Lady Deathwillnotshutup, Sindragosa, etc..
I wouldn't peg Kel'Thuzad in drag Lady Deathwhisper as the most talkative boss in ICC, he she is supposed to be a preacher after all and the players barge in during the middle of a sermon, that honor goes to Professor "good news everyone" Putricide or Lord Marrowgar with his "Boooooooooooooooone Stoooooooorm"