Choose a new voice actor for Destiny's Ghost

PhantomEcho

Nov 25, 2011
I'm with the folks who say Dinklage. They had a perfectly adequate voice, with a perfectly competent actor, and then gave him the shittiest script ever to creep out of Bungie's rectal cavity. Then I'd fire everyone involved in the 'emergency story-purge' which gutted everything creative and unique about the game's plot and replace them with far more cost-efficient monkeys on typewriters.

Varis

lp0 on fire
Feb 24, 2012
Kelsey Grammer portraying a condescending Sideshow Bob. As a bonus he could do snide remarks whenever the dialogue is silly. "Ugh, -who- wrote all of this? The Great Bard would turn in his grave!!"

theevilgenius60

Jun 28, 2011
Paula Tiso with her Fuuka Yamagishi voice. She can count down the enemies for you. Also, "Gasp! The enemy!" And, " Guardian-senpai is hurt!" Ah, the butthurt and bleeding ears!

Pseudonym

Legacy
Feb 26, 2014
Country
Nederland
Matt Chapman. The guy who does strongbad. He should do it strongbad style. It would at least make the game funny. That way it has something going for it.

Johnny Novgorod

Bebop Man
Legacy
Feb 9, 2012
Zero Syndicate said:
I'm sorry I don't see Nolan pulling off the mysterious and curious robot voice. His history doesn't really show that from what I remember. (do correct me if I'm wrong because Nolan does a great job with plenty of characters) But generally Nolan is the cocky character, I thought his voice was an odd pick for Spec Ops because he literally sounded like a toned down Drake. Deadpool was okay because at the time he was THE ONLY voice of Deadpool.
He does plays robots (albeit heavily distorted) in Portal 2.

StormShaun

The Basement has been unleashed!
Feb 1, 2009
Isaiah Mustafa.
Aka, The Old Spice Guy.
This [https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=owGykVbfgUE] guy.

He can smooth talk me any day.
Plus, I believe he needs more work, and if he could become a VA, I'd love it.

"Look over there, now back to me, the ship is now made of diamonds!"
"Wow, thanks Ghost."
"Also I just created an actual story for Destiny... With the tropical smell of one thousand coconuts."
"Dang, he comes with a 'shots fired' feature too!"

Sorry, I couldn't help myself.
[sub][sub]I haven't played it, so, I KNOW, I can't say shit. All I've heard is that the story is bad.[/sub][/sub]