Choose three game you would erase from your mind just so you could play them again!

NewYork_Comedian

Nov 28, 2009
Personally, at the moment for me it would have to be

Elder Scrolls (cant decide between 4 or 5; I played Oblivion twice and im still on my first playthrough of Skyrim but ive clocked in 120 hours)

Mass Effect 1 (beat it 5 times)

and

Grand Theft Auto 4 (finished the game 4 times).

So, in your opinion, what would be the three games you would wipe from your mind like you're playing it for the first time?

Strain42

Mar 2, 2009
Persona 4 (just so that my first experience with Yukiko would be in P3P and it would seem like a cooler idea)

Ghost Trick, just because everything about that game was amazing and I'd love a fresh start.

Pokemon Blue, just to recapture the same feeling I had when I was a kid.

The journey man

Webcomic Aficionado
Jun 18, 2011
Ace Combat 5: The Unsung War (Everytime I listen to Blurry by Puddle of Mudd I think of a certain moment in this game)

The Shadow of The Colossus (An amazing experience I wish I could revisit with fresh eyes)

And Metro 2033 (Since i'm such a fan of it)

krazykidd

Mar 22, 2008
Alan wake, lost odessey and dark souls .

The first two is because the stories are amazing . But i for me personally , once i know the story , the magic is gone . This is why i never watch the same movie twice ( ever).

Dark souls is because i loved the feeling when i first played that the world was against me . That game is more about the journey than anything else . And boy was it a journey the first time through . Wish i could do that again.

Parkway91

Sep 1, 2011
First and definitely deserving, GTA San Andreas. Amazing game for the time and even holds up today.

Second is Red Dead Redemption, one of the most, if not the most involved I got in a game. Game had me by my manly parts from beginning to end.

Third would be Fable The Lost Chapters, another game that amazed me from start to finish. In my honest opinion it is my favourite RPG and would love to be able to relive the adventure.

NerfedFalcon

Level i Flare!
Mar 23, 2011
Fallout 3: I tend to be pretty mean to this game, though mostly because I didn't really know how to play a Bethesda RPG when I started it. Now that I've spent quite a bit of quality time in Skyrim, I should be better able to handle the gun-filled version.

The World Ends With You: It takes a whole bunch of JRPG cliches in its stride, and is probably a better game for it. Discovering its nuances for the first time was a hell of a lot of fun - though not so much with Sho Minamimoto.

Zelda: Twilight Princess: I actually like this a lot better than Ocarina, but now that I know the first five hours from memory, I don't feel like going through them again - though, if I didn't know that the opening took that long and wanted to really get immersed...

Honourable mention to Portal 2: The puzzles are easy after the first time you play through and memorise them all, even the "interrim" puzzles which Yahtzee railed against, but the plot is brilliant enough to carry multiple playthroughs for me, so a memory wipe is unnecessary.

Kyrian007

Nemo saltat sobrius
Legacy
Mar 9, 2010
Kansas
Country
U.S.A.
I always thought survival horror tends to lose it's punch in replay, so I'd have to say...

Silent Hill 2
Resident Evil 2
Eternal Darkness

PoweD

Mar 26, 2009
Every game i spoiled the game story to myself before finishing it.
Psychonauts, GTA 4, Fallout 3 and Mafia II for games i finished and just want a new start.

Deadyawn

Jan 25, 2011
Fallout new vegas: I have played the crap out of that game and anything that would elongate my playtime would be awesome.

Portal: really frickin awesome, no replay value.

Bioshock: I wouldn't say that it was my favorite game ever or anything. In fact I didn't really like it. BUT. Just for that one bit, I would totally play it again. If you've played it, you know what I'm talking about. If not, go play it, then you'll know.

ScaryAlmond

Sep 12, 2011
Mass effect such a great game the discovery of the galaxy and expansive story are brilliant it'd be great doing it all over again not knowing all of the consequences.

Portal 2 love the game but little playability and the jokes where great.

Call of duty series and before everyone screams at me listen.
Do you remember the good old days where cod 2 was new exciting and an overall great game and how the rest of them were exactly the same I wish it was new again because it was so fun back in the day.

dark-mortality

Apr 7, 2011
Amnesia, GTFO! Why? Because I want to feel the same terror and despair I felt the first time :3

Dragon Age: I loved the story.

S.T.A.L.K.E.R. Shadows Of Chernobyl. Despite everything, I liked the story, the tense atmosphere, and the feeling that something was always watching you. I also liked the shooting.

JackandTom

Nov 17, 2010
Firstly I'd love to play Bioshock, with no knowledge of the twist. That would be awesome.
Secondly, Gears 3 would be cool. That certain death scene doesn't have the same shock value when you've played it 100 times.
Finally, I suppose Resident Evil 4 would be cool to play again if you didn't know when the big scares were going to happen.

Mak Stormwielder

Guardian of the Twilight Spring
Mar 19, 2010
Resident evil, wish I could forget every resident evil game so I can play without knowing all the back story and just learn it through play.

Final Fantasy 8, learning the systems and story again would be awesome, I had more fun when I didn't know how to junction magic or cared how much magic I stocked.

And finally Morrowind, I've spent hundreds of hours playing it and would play it for many more if I could start from the beginning knowing nothing of the game.