Choose three game you would erase from your mind just so you could play them again!

Pinhead Larry

Jan 9, 2012
Pokemon. Any one. I have so many great memories of Pokemon games; Yellow was my first game, I got it with the then-new GBC. Crystal had me up all night through primary school. I used to go to my neighbour's to play Emerald with her; we did 300 hours(!) on it. Platinum has the best plot bits- which isnt much for a pokemon game, but- but even then, I think White might be my favourite. The excitement of everything it brought, and the genuine fun I had exploring and eventually failing some exams because I was too busy playing it all say and night puts it as my favourite. I'm a 17 year old whiteboy music student, by the way.

Other than that, Assassin's Creed II utterly blew my mind. The graphics, the story, the characters, oh it was all so fantastic. The only PC game I played all last year was Team Fortress 2, and the year before, and the one before that as well, as well as most of the one before on Xbox. I'd love to see what grabbed me about it again- the classes having personalities, the art, the balance (back then!) and the originality.

Mentions include Colossus obviously, Dragon Quest VIII (hands down the best RPG game I've ever played) R&C: A Crack in Time, Burnout Paradise, Arkham City and Borderlands. Rereading this, I better go outside or something.

Jack Sheldon

Apr 4, 2010
Amnesia: The Dark Descent. (Ironically)
Ghost Trick. That game gripped me into the wee hours of the night and held me tight till the end.
inFamous. Still my favorite PS3 exclusive to date.

New Frontiersman

Feb 2, 2010
I've think about this a lot actually, there are a lot of experiences I would love to re-experience for the first time. My top 3 are probably:

Pokemon. Whenever I was a kid I would always get the guides to Pokemon. In retrospect I kind of wish I hadn't so that way I would've been able to explore the game, without knowing what lied ahead. I think it would have been a richer experience for me not knowing everything that was going to happen before it happened.

Tales of Symphonia. I loved this game a lot, but before I was able to play it for the first time, I watched my friend Sean play through much of the story, so I got a lot of storyline spoilers before I got a chance to play it myself. If I could I would've love to re-experience the story for the first time without knowing all the important plot points.

Hmm.. for my third choice... I'm not sure. I can't think of any other games. Maybe Harvest Moon.

Triangulon

Nov 20, 2009
Mirror's Edge - for the first thrill of the amazing scenery and free-running.

Half-life (still my favourite fps) - for the opening sequence, the moment I realised the marines weren't there to save me and Blast Pit.

Knights of the Old Republic - for everything (first meeting HK-47!) but as Elamdri hinted, primarily the obvious moment.

Probably my top 3 games.

Vegan_Doodler

May 29, 2011
In no particular order:
Mass effect: so many awesome moments in the first play through.
Bioshock: that one moment.
Assassins creed 2: such a surprise ending.
Honourable mention: silent hill games, there still brilliant but even they lose there effect with repeated plays.

Mar 30, 2010
So this is going to boil down to which games you spent most time playing when they came out, am I correct?

Er, I'd say Morrowind, Fallout 2 and GTA 3. All three of those games removed large parts of my spare time - and quite some time that wasn't spare - when I got them. Come to think of it, Morrowind and Fallout 2 still do, and since I bought the 10th Anniversary Edition of GTA 3 last month...

Honourable mention goes to Red Dead Redemption. It may not have stolen as big a chunk of my life as the above titles, but the storyline, setting, characters and so on bring it in in a comfortable fourth place.

Scarim Coral

Jumped the ship
Legacy
Oct 29, 2010
Country
UK
Probably these three-

Guild Wars
Legend of Zelda: Wind Waker
Fire Emblem: Blazing sword

That way I will in awe with them again (despite I will be a noob again in Guild Wars).

Maveroid

Apr 22, 2009
All Rayman games.
I would like to erase the 20 hours I spend on Final Fantasy 7 before my memory card broke so that I could finally play through it on my PS3...
Also, Monkey Island.
Oh yeah, and Skyrim because I just created so many characters and only played through the first 5 hours of the game with all of them... I always spoil the fun when it comes to those kind of RPGs... I always create thousands of characters and never even get very far into the game because I get bored of the same quests.

Shoggoth2588

Aug 31, 2009
Hmm...

Pokemon Silver (my favorite Pokemon game from the long-long ago)

Final Fantasy IV (My Favorite Final Fantasy overall)

Oblivion (Not my favorite Elder Scroll game but it would be nice to justify buying it again...I shouldn't have traded it in and will instead delude myself into believing it was stolen)

Bealzibob

Jul 4, 2009
There are a lot of them but probably WoW, Portal 1 or 2 and bastion maybe. Seriously so many games that have the orgasmic first time experience.

tycho0042

Jan 27, 2010
Silent Hill 2

Clock Tower for the PS1

Earthbound

All 3 games were so amazing to play for the first time I would love to go through that again with them.