Choose your firing squad

Windupferrari

Oct 3, 2009
1. Fawkes
2. Garrus
3. Sgt. Johnson
4. Ghost (COD)
5. A clone of myself

The first four are some of the coolest video game companions I've met, and it would be cool to meet them in real life before I died. The last one is so I could keep living a la Hugh Jackman in The Prestige. Contingency plans FTW!

jaketaz

Oct 11, 2010
kingcold32 said:
Shinrae said:
I pick 5 Stormtroopers, Eventually they'd get tired of missing and just let me go right?
I had the same idea, but my plan end in darth vader getting pissed with them, and coming finish me, and i would kick im in the nads, jack his saber, and start murdering my way free.
It's possible he has robo-nads and wouldn't feel it

Holyeskimo

Jul 14, 2010
jaketaz said:
kingcold32 said:
Shinrae said:
I pick 5 Stormtroopers, Eventually they'd get tired of missing and just let me go right?
I had the same idea, but my plan end in darth vader getting pissed with them, and coming finish me, and i would kick im in the nads, jack his saber, and start murdering my way free.
It's possible he has robo-nads and wouldn't feel it
Damn the evil's of robotic's

badgersprite

[--SYSTEM ERROR--]
Sep 22, 2009
I'm sticking with my green queen dream team.

Maleficent
Poison Ivy
Shego
Wicked Witch of the West
Trakeena (yeah, I know she's not green. Shut up...)

Sure, they'll hurt me in ways not even the Devil himself can comprehend, but, on the upside, they'd probably take out the whole rest of the world once they were done with me. Hey, if I've got to go, you're all coming with me. Yay for spite!

Darmort

Mar 16, 2009
A Beaver
A Chipmunk
A Mouse
A Squirrel
And a Shrew

Together they are; THE RODENT FIRING SQUAD.

Rodenty wrath! Rodenty wrath!