Christmas Avatar Request Thread 2014

StormShaun

The Basement has been unleashed!
Feb 1, 2009
Caramel Frappe said:
Oh don't worry. Take all the time you need.
I know this time period is busy, especially due to Christmas ... and I know from personal experience how Christmas working is, the songs keep getting played over, and over!

Those were from my Target days though. But yeah, as I said, take all the time you need.
Thank you once again. :D

Aerosteam

Get out while you still can
Sep 22, 2011
Caramel Frappe said:
Aerosteam said:
Cannot lie... I thought way more people would be requesting Christmas Avatars.

During Halloween of this year, we had a crap load of requests remember? Seems like not many either know about this thread or just not wanting to get into the spirit of things. How do you suppose we get more requests?
Well, try to think of how many Christmases we've done before, people already have an avatar for it so they decide to use it instead of asking for a new one I believe. Plus I don't mind how many requests we get in the holiday threads, so long as there isn't anyone left hanging by the end of it.

Has there been an announcement of this thread in the Pure Fun group? We could try that.

Evil Smurf

Admin of Catoholics Anonymous
Nov 11, 2011
Caramel Frappe said:
Evil Smurf said:
Could I please get my avatar with a santa hat on?
I'll take up your offer... though, do you want me to put a Santa Hat on the default Escapist Avatar given to new people or did you have another Avatar in mind that you wanted me to take up on? Haha
The one that's been done is perfect