Cigarettes and you.

crypt-creature

May 12, 2009
Eh, I'll to it do one of my buddies just as a joke or something, but I've never meant it and have never told a stranger to put out there smoke or that it's bad for them.

If I get annoyed by smoke, generally I'll move away and not bother the person about it.

Ziadaine_v1legacy

Flamboyant Homosexual
Apr 11, 2009
ViolentlyHappy91 said:
They can tax Tobacco, Alcohol, and quit aids such as patches and gum, there's nothing in Electronic cigarettes that they can tax, so they banned them claiming it was poison, which raises the question of why patches, gum, tomatoes, potatoes and cigarettes weren't banned too, because they all contain nicotine, which is what they claim is poison.
I was wondering if those things were going to be banned...

As for Parkour, im amazed you even get the chance to do that. When I attended school there were guys with any objec possible to throw, teachers with rulers to throw all saying the same thing: "Get Down!" I do know how to land, im not an idiot. >.>

danosaurus

Mar 11, 2008
minarri said:
danosaurus said:
minarri said:
Psh I don't tell smokers that smoking is bad for them, I tell them it's bad for me. I'm not going to pretend to be nice.
Agreed!
It's such a selfish habit, damages everyone and everything around you one breath at a time.

I went to Japan recently and was bitter about their reverse smoking laws.
Smoking in restaurants and bars is a little too much for me to handle :(
Yeah, and it's doubly worse since Japan seems to have something against ventilation. :|

I think karaoke boxes are the worst though, since they're so tiny. I totally lost my voice the last time I went with a smoker; I'm going to try to make that the last time I ever go with someone who's going to light up in there.
Ohhh I lost my voice at Karaoke too! but that was from singing along a little too vigorously to Iron Maiden and Queen :|

We were pretty lucky that out of a group of 12 of us, only 1 of us smoked but when we met up with another group of friends in Niseko they ALL smoked :(
It almost suffocated me, pretty sure I can still get a hit of nicotine if I sniff my old scarf!