Classic/Older Games you are currently playing.

Harley Duke

Apr 20, 2009
Composer said:
megaman legends2!!!!
Here is someone who knows true genius when he sees it. I played the first game so much the disk stopped working and I had to get it for PC. The sequel still works though, so I'm thinking of kicking that one back up. Still busy with Chrono Trigger though, so it'll have to wait...

Thespian42

Apr 5, 2009
Cpt_Oblivious said:
Well, right now I'm trying to get my copy of the 2D Prince of Persia to work on Windows 7.
Yeah, I know what that's like. Stupid old versions of that man in his pajamas!

Vilcus

Jun 29, 2009
FF7 on my PSP Go, Disgaea 1 & 2 also on my PSP Go, and Paper Mario (both) are on my to do list as well.

8-Bit Grin

Apr 20, 2010
Hmm...I think it's quite interesting that this thread decided to pop up during one of my yearly 'classic' kicks. To be honest, I have somewhere around 20 retro games on my psp at the moment. I'll list my top five at the moment (In no particular order. Just the five most fun).
1)Aladdin SNES. Because I like the Prince of Persia feel of swinging over guards.
2)Chrono Trigger SNES. Because I've heard so much about it and decided to give it a go.
3)Comic Zone SEGA. Because it just rocks so many socks that my room looks like a shoe store.
4)Bomberman SNES. Because it fills the time it takes my bus to get to school.
5)Final Fantasy Tactics Advance GBA. I really just wanted to run through it again. It's great.

I may be seventeen, but I can enjoy the classics too damn it! -F

Gigaguy64

Special Zero Unit
Apr 22, 2009
Fingerlicking said:
Hmm...I think it's quite interesting that this thread decided to pop up during one of my yearly 'classic' kicks. To be honest, I have somewhere around 20 retro games on my psp at the moment. I'll list my top five at the moment (In no particular order. Just the five most fun).
1)Aladdin SNES. Because I like the Prince of Persia feel of swinging over guards.
2)Chrono Trigger SNES. Because I've heard so much about it and decided to give it a go.
3)Comic Zone SEGA. Because it just rocks so many socks that my room looks like a shoe store.
4)Bomberman SNES. Because it fills the time it takes my bus to get to school.
5)Final Fantasy Tactics Advance GBA. I really just wanted to run through it again. It's great.

Ahhhhh Final Fantasy Tactics:Advanced....i loved that game.

profit0004

Dec 27, 2008
Wasteland. Most epic game ever... Got my character finally to "Supreme Jerk" level 127.

Very happy... LOL and I can hand to hand almost any robot in base Cochese... Cept the copters... But I can kill them with a pistol since my luck is so high =)

Mammon

Jan 20, 2010
Baldur's gate, I & II, springs to mind. I've been playing those on-N-off since I realised that some of the new games seems to think I'm retarded. Therefore, setting the difficulty level to "ZOMG!IMPOSIABL-EE" makes me feel like a genius.

hilarion

Dec 18, 2007
KOTOR 1&2,
fallout 1&2
and Master of Orion 2 - freaking classics, all of them (with a few changes to the mess that Obsidian made to KOTOR 2)

Snotnarok

Nov 17, 2008
Cpt_Oblivious said:
Well, right now I'm trying to get my copy of the 2D Prince of Persia to work on Windows 7.
Install it on a PC that does support it, then copy the files from that PC onto a flash drive and put it on your windows 7 PC, it worked for me with Tie Fighter.

I just picked up a boxed copy of LandStalker for the Genesis/megadrive I will be playing that today I hope.

Harley Duke

Apr 20, 2009
Fingerlicking said:
BJ for you later.

PauL o_O

Feb 15, 2009
Not exactly older I know, but I recently picked up on Okami again. Damn is that game beautiful.

Mr.Monkey

Sep 21, 2009
I'm playing through Splinter Cell:Double Agent for the original xbox to prep me before I start Conviction and also because the story is slightly different to the 360 version of DA,

I'm also playing through Metal Gear Portable Ops before Peace Walker is out. I have owned it for a few years and never finished it, just can't get past the controls.

Irony's Acolyte

Back from the Depths
Mar 9, 2010
Hearts of Iron 2 for the PC. Friggin' love that game! I also started playing Timesplitters 2 again recently. That's bringin back some memories. I've also meant to start playing my Pokemon Gold.

Not-here-anymore

In brightest day...
Nov 18, 2009
Battlefront 2! Yay for (regrettably literally) stumbling over a pile of original xbox games in the attic (Halo 1 died/broke in the process). Boo for finding said pile the day after original xbox live support went down...

teutonicman

Mar 30, 2009
Spider man 2, Halo CE, and Medieval 2 Total War. OH SHIT before I forget Star Wars Battlefront 2 aswell.