Clicks and Giggles: Movie Picture Scavenger Hunt

Spinwhiz

Oct 8, 2007
Clicks and Giggles: Movie Picture Scavenger Hunt

Have you ever seen just a split second of a movie as you are flipping through the channels and instantly known what movie it was? Now is your chance to take your skills to the next level.

We love movies. From science fiction action flicks to romantic comedies to sprawling historical epics, movies are an endless source of pleasure. To celebrate our love of movies, we will be asking you to challenge your fellow community members in a Movie Picture Scavenger Hunt!

Rules of Participation

The rules are simple:

You must correctly name the movie which is being shown in the latest post.
After you name it, you must then post your own picture from a movie.
Post your picture using
tags.

Since this is all about having fun, please keep the perverted pictures to yourself. Failure to do so will get you un-politely booted from the site.

To being, use the spoiler tag below and have fun!

Spinwhiz

Oct 8, 2007
The Godfather

Thanks to the NY Post for this one. I think someone in their 30s may have to help out here. :)

Apr 28, 2008
PeeWee's Big Adventure. Or something along those lines. Its the truck-driver scene, I know this because that scared me as a kid.

hopeneverdies

Oct 1, 2008
Planes, Trains, and Automobiles

Should we probably say to upload the image to Photobucket, TinyPic, etc.? A lot of people can cheat with quoting. I didn't need to, I just quoted the guy above me to be sure. And then quoted everyone else.

Kuliani

BEACUASE
Dec 14, 2004
That's "From Dusk Till Dawn". Clooney has the best neck tattoo in that film.

AgDr_ODST

Cortana's guardian
Oct 22, 2009
ignoring the adverter

Imma go with Motzart and the Whale