Closed Beta for Bloodline Champions - want to play?

clairedelune

Oct 9, 2006
Hi all, I got a closed beta key from funcom for Bloodline Champions. I won't have a gaming computer with me until the summer so it is of no use to me. I'll give the key to the first person to PM me asking for it. here are the contents of the email:

Funcom would like to thank you for your continued loyal support by giving you free access to the closed beta for Bloodline Champions, a player vs. player arena game that will truly put your gaming skills to the test. Easy to learn, challenging to master - Bloodline Champions is set to become one of the most important games within its genre. You can try the game TODAY and
be in to win a powerful gaming rig!

Here is your exclusive beta key:

If you already have an account for a Funcom game, log in to that account and use the key registration option there to create your Bloodline Champions account. You can have the same username as your other Funcom games.

We have also added two additional beta keys to your account so you can invite friends and family into the game with you. You can do this from your
account page.

The Closed Beta will run for a limited time, so act now and start building those skills before the masses arrive!

Quad08

Oct 18, 2009
Same situation as myself actually.

If anyone wants my beta key, just send me a PM

Soet Poet

Feb 12, 2008
I am currently in possession of 5 beta keys, feel free to send me a PM if you need one.