Clubbing at Pax Prime 2012

njsykora

Sep 11, 2007
If you ever have a chance to see the LRR crew do it, they're fun people to be around.

Jakale

Feb 16, 2010
Tempting the clubbers, Kathleen? That just seems like a fast way to get tired of club soda.

Evil Smurf

Admin of Catoholics Anonymous
Nov 11, 2011
Bujiraso said:
Fascinating. I'll be back for "Chemistry with Kathleen" next week!
http://media.onsugar.com/files/2010/06/23/4/192/1922195/6db5536a4a7fd835_club-soda.jpg

Monsterfurby

Mar 7, 2008
So, here's one thing I have been wondering for ages now: is "club soda" the North American word for ordinary carbonated water, or is there something else to it?

Landrius

Feb 14, 2011
Monsterfurby said:
So, here's one thing I have been wondering for ages now: is "club soda" the North American word for ordinary carbonated water, or is there something else to it?
I've never had it myself, but I believe it's ordinary carbonated water with baking soda added to it.

Monsterfurby

Mar 7, 2008
Landrius said:
Monsterfurby said:
I've never had it myself, but I believe it's ordinary carbonated water with baking soda added to it.
Ah. That DOES sound horrible.

And as a walking German cliché, I drink basically nothing but carbonated water...

Arif_Sohaib

Jan 16, 2011
What happened to the old LRR player?
Youtube is banned here so I can't load the video.
Yes,I know I could use proxy services to open it but after what they did, I don't want to use Youtube anymore until they admit that the video because of which they were banned was hate speech and made to incite violence and hatred and violated their own rules that clearly say hate speech isn't allowed.

niceguy191

Mar 11, 2010
Arif_Sohaib said:
What happened to the old LRR player?
Youtube is banned here so I can't load the video.
Yes,I know I could use proxy services to open it but after what they did, I don't want to use Youtube anymore until they admit that the video because of which they were banned was hate speech and made to incite violence and hatred and violated their own rules that clearly say hate speech isn't allowed.
Funny thing, I was about to say how happy I was that I didn't have to watch an ad before watching this loading time because of the change (pub club was supposed to mean no ads right???) but I feel bad now if that stops other people from being able to watch it.

Looks like a sort of hectic fun anyhow, but maybe some sort of limit as to the size of the club is in order (was that a 750mL bottle?? yikes) if only to preserve your teeth :)

Callate

Dec 5, 2008
As a Kiwi, perhaps Kathleen should be L&P'd instead...?

(Okay, not quite the catchphrase.)