COD 4: 2 Vehicles

Jun 16, 2009
Any thoughts on what they'll be like?
I saw a snowmobile in the trailer
But will it go on a preset path or will you steer it?
Will vehicles ruin gameplay?

olee12343

Jun 23, 2009
You will steer it, but on a laid-out path. The topic says "2 vehicles", so what other vehicle are you talking about?

Jul 9, 2008
God, I pray they aren't in multiplayer. Tanks completely ruined W@W's MP. I know that was at least partially Treyarch not being able to make a balanced map to save their lives, but still.

mythbuster343

Mar 19, 2009
orannis62 said:
God, I pray they aren't in multiplayer. Tanks completely ruined W@W's MP. I know that was at least partially Treyarch not being able to make a balanced map to save their lives, but still.
low blow to Treyarch (It's super effective)

Jul 9, 2008
mythbuster343 said:
orannis62 said:
What, you going to try to tell me that you played W@W and thought the maps were at all balanced?

letsnoobtehpwns

Dec 28, 2008
orannis62 said:
You took the parts that ruined World at War of me and put them in a small paragraph. Thank you!

mythbuster343

Mar 19, 2009
orannis62 said:
mythbuster343 said:
orannis62 said:
What, you going to try to tell me that you played W@W and thought the maps were at all balanced?

No, but you clearly don't get the pokemon reference.

Jul 9, 2008
mythbuster343 said:
orannis62 said:
mythbuster343 said:
orannis62 said:

No, I did. I just thought the "low blow" part was a dig at me. My bad, sorry.

mythbuster343

Mar 19, 2009
orannis62 said:
mythbuster343 said:
orannis62 said:
mythbuster343 said:
orannis62 said:

thats ok, the move remains super efective. (foe's Treyarch feinted. foe Activision is about to send in Infinity ward. would you like to swich pokemon?)

Jul 9, 2008
mythbuster343 said:
orannis62 said:
mythbuster343 said:
orannis62 said:
mythbuster343 said:
orannis62 said:

thats ok, the move remains super efective. (foe's Treyarch feinted. foe Activision is about to send in Infinity ward. would you like to swich pokemon?)
Run.

mythbuster343

Mar 19, 2009
orannis62 said:
mythbuster343 said:
orannis62 said:
mythbuster343 said:
orannis62 said:
mythbuster343 said:
orannis62 said:

Run.
got away safely

Jul 9, 2008
mythbuster343 said:
orannis62 said:
mythbuster343 said:
orannis62 said:
mythbuster343 said:
orannis62 said:
mythbuster343 said:
orannis62 said:

Run.
got away safely
Use Repel.

AdjectiveAnimal

Dec 26, 2008
mythbuster343 said:
orannis62 said:
mythbuster343 said:
orannis62 said:
mythbuster343 said:
orannis62 said:
mythbuster343 said:
orannis62 said:

Run.
got away safely
You can't run from a trainer battle!

Jul 9, 2008
AdjectiveAnimal said:
mythbuster343 said:
orannis62 said:
mythbuster343 said:
orannis62 said:
mythbuster343 said:
orannis62 said:
mythbuster343 said:
orannis62 said:

Run.
got away safely
You can't run from a trainer battle!
Oh snap, he's right. In that case...

Call back Epic
Go Valve!

Albino Ninja

Nov 11, 2007
orannis62 said:
mythbuster343 said:
orannis62 said:
mythbuster343 said:
orannis62 said:
mythbuster343 said:
orannis62 said:
mythbuster343 said:
orannis62 said:

Run.
got away safely
Use Repel.

for this act of awesome, you get a cookie.

chromewarriorXIII

The One with the Cake
Oct 17, 2008
olee12343 said:
You will steer it, but on a laid-out path. The topic says "2 vehicles", so what other vehicle are you talking about?
I think he means "CoD4: 2" Vehicles as in Modern Warfare 2.

OT: I hope there is no vehicles in the multiplayer. I don't mind them in the Single Player as long as they aren't overused.