CoD Fan Site Pays For Posts

lhin

Nov 18, 2009
Am i the only filipino CoD player to not know this.........tang ina..is it too late to join in the spamming?

lhin

Nov 18, 2009
Tempest Fox said:
You know, as a Filipino, I find it very amusing if yet slightly creeped out. Then again, I also wonder why the GTA games reference the Philippines, be it with Filipino little boys, hookers, etc. I mean, if I wanted to be a total ass, I'd raise a fuss about it, but then I'd be taking myself too seriously and could very well end up being a Filipino Jack Thompson.

And hey, if you can't laugh at yourself, why laugh at all?
true - in most foreign media (games and all) I've seen the Philippines is only mention if the topic of the conversation is..

A - Hookers

B - Little Boys

C - Politicians with expensive summer homes in the Philippines complete with hookers and little boys.

dang it double post

Vault boy Eddie

Feb 18, 2009
If the game had DEDICATED SERVERS, there would be so many different comunities of gamers playing online that he wouldnt need to pay for post. Go look at CoD MW1 sites and all the clans they have.

Arrakiv

Dec 17, 2005
What?

I demand The Escapist also do this. I have a few more steam sale games I want to pick up. :p

Medic Heavy

Jul 4, 2008
HAHAHA, I find amuseing topic and I disagree/agree with you girl/boy that it funer on PS3/Xbox 360/Wii/PC . Call of Duty is game fun!!

I enjoyed part of game, most?

olikunmissile said:
sgtjawa said:
ha ha good post very

escapist is good publish

i take 5 cents now
me also post like.

my 4 cents now?
What pay post, you speak absurtuies? Stop or I hammer of ban!

Goldeneye103X2

Jun 29, 2008
nilcypher said:
Oh, and before you ask, no, we don't do that on The Escapist.
Yes, I can tell because I still live in a cardbard box. I don't even know how i'm getting internet access.