collector's armour and gun

mad benji89

May 4, 2009
i have brought the collector's edition of mass effect 2 and been trying to find the collectors weapon and armour i have download the content on to my xbox but for the life of me i cant find the message that tells you where to look can any of you kind escapist tell what the tittle of the letter is or where to find the armour xD

thank you

Internet Kraken

Animalia Mollusca Cephalopada
Mar 18, 2009
I assume you get the armor the same way you get every other armor; by simply examining the armor terminal in your ship.

However I could easily be wrong. I don't have the Collectors edition. But why would I want to look like the damn bugs anyways? Rather wear the Blood Dragon armor.

Pimppeter2

Dec 31, 2008
Internet Kraken said:
Pimppeter2 said:
Internet Kraken said:
Rather wear the Blood Dragon armor.
Really? I thought it was hideous. Meh, personal taste.
I thought it looked bad in Dragon Age. But I actually like it in Mass Effect 2.
Ohh, woops. Forgot that it was an ME2 thread for a second. Yet to play it over here. But maybe the armor will redeem itself.

mad benji89

May 4, 2009
Internet Kraken said:
Pimppeter2 said:
Internet Kraken said:
Rather wear the Blood Dragon armor.
Really? I thought it was hideous. Meh, personal taste.
I thought it looked bad in Dragon Age. But I actually like it in Mass Effect 2.
it dose look better in mass effect than it did in dragon age, just makes me lol when people Recognise me even though am wearing the helmet all the time =]

Worgen

Follower of the Glorious Sun Butt.
Legacy
Apr 1, 2009
I got mail about it and it was in my armor closet, but I couldnt bring myself to use anything but the normal really customizable armor in my first run tho, didnt even try out the collectors assualt rifle