Combine your five favorite games.

pyrosaw

Mar 18, 2010
I don't know if this has been done yet, possibly because there are so many threads about the games you last play. What game would you create? They don't have to be your favorite games of all time, or even five, just some favorite's.

Mine would be: Fallout-Life Fortress:Kombat Damacy

Games:Fallout 3, Team Fortress 2, Half Life 2, Mortal Kombat, Katamari Damacy.

BlumiereBleck

Dec 11, 2008
Animal Crossing and Oblivion.....Oblivion Crossing, HELP SAVE TOM NOOK HIS STORE UNDER ATTACK FROM THE DEADRA!

Gigaguy64

Special Zero Unit
Apr 22, 2009
Tatsunoko VS Capcom, Fire Emblem, Metroid:prime, Super Robot Taisen OG Saga:Endless Frontier, and the Legend of Zelda:Links Awakening.

Tatsunoko VS Zelda:Fire Saga Endless Prime.

....Glorious.....

Im thinking a Turn based JRPG that instead of just fighting animations, when you attack it goes into a Fighting Game style, but you still have your Stats and equipped items.
but air combos would do more damage and your can bring in partners and the people next to you that you have a Affinity with to assist.

edd135

Nov 30, 2010
um red dead redemption call of duty saints row and assassicans creed brotherhood?

oh and here mine red ed redemption battle rising

NeutralDrow

Mar 23, 2009
Er...Tsukihime, A Drug That Makes You Dream, Kanon, Tales of Symphonia, and Devil May Cry 3?

Well, I imagine Shiki, Dante, and Mai would probably bond over the whole demon-slaying bit...at least, once Dante realizes that Arcueid, Ciel, and Akiha are off-limits for flirting (not because of Shiki, but because they'd pulverize him, themselves). I imagine if Kohaku could spot her drug habit and get her some training (probably from Regal and Dante), Nekoko could join in on the action with that cattle prod she carries...assuming the combined humanity of Colette, Kouhei, Raine, and Lloyd isn't enough to consider that plan cruel and inhumane.

I don't imagine Aeka, Mizuki, Hisui, Makoto, or Shiori would have much to do. Even Nayuki has the stamina to keep up with some of the other, more superhuman characters.

...actually, you know what? If we can give all the Kanon heroines their Eternal Fighter Zero abilities, something tells me they'd manage.

Also, Yuuichi, Mizuki, and Kouhei would probably become a comedy trio to take Tethe'alla by storm. Aeka and Hisui can still keep each other company, and if Kouhei and Shiki aren't enough to keep any prospective monster from messing with them (assuming Hisui doesn't have her Melty Blood abilities), they still have Genis, Sheena, and Presea as bodyguard detail.

Zelos would probably be in a coma during all of this due to female overload.

Needless to say, this would probably be an action RPG.

Gigaguy64

Special Zero Unit
Apr 22, 2009
NeutralDrow said:
Er...Tsukihime, A Drug That Makes You Dream, Kanon, Tales of Symphonia, and Devil May Cry 3?

Well, I imagine Shiki, Dante, and Mai would probably bond over the whole demon-slaying bit...at least, once Dante realizes that Arcueid, Ciel, and Akiha are off-limits for flirting (not because of Shiki, but because they'd pulverize him, themselves). I imagine if Kohaku could spot her drug habit and get her some training (probably from Regal and Dante), Nekoko could join in on the action with that cattle prod she carries...assuming the combined humanity of Colette, Kouhei, Raine, and Lloyd isn't enough to consider that plan cruel and inhumane.

I don't imagine Aeka, Mizuki, Hisui, Makoto, or Shiori would have much to do. Even Nayuki has the stamina to keep up with some of the other, more superhuman characters.

...actually, you know what? If we can give all the Kanon heroines their Eternal Fighter Zero abilities, something tells me they'd manage.

Also, Yuuichi, Mizuki, and Kouhei would probably become a comedy trio to take Tethe'alla by storm. Aeka and Hisui can still keep each other company, and if Kouhei and Shiki aren't enough to keep any prospective monster from messing with them (assuming Hisui doesn't have her Melty Blood abilities), they still have Genis, Sheena, and Presea as bodyguard detail.

Zelos would probably be in a coma during all of this due to female overload.

Needless to say, this would probably be an action RPG.
My Brain.....it huuuuurrrrrtssss.......
And yet.....trying to picture this....it would be awesome.

CheckD3

Dec 9, 2009
Fallout New Vegas, Resident Evil 5, God of War, Sly Cooper 2: Honor Among Theives, Shadow of the Colossus to make Resident God of New Vegas, Shadow Among Theieves

A 3rd person action shooter where you platform climb giant creatures stealthily among the ruins of Vegas using them for good or evil

Mr Thin

Apr 4, 2010
Splinter Cell: Chaos Theory
Assassin's Creed
Warhammer 40K: Dawn of War
Mass Effect 2
TLOZ: Ocarina of Time

Zelda Clancy's 'Dawn of the Legend of Mass Chaos: Assassin's Effect Theory'

In the far outer reaches of space, a young boy is called upon to take up the magical gunswords of his father, ride a kickass ship called the Ganondormandy out into the Imperium of Man, and fight off the ravenous hordes of Ork Reapers through the use of tactical warfare strategy and stealthy assassination techniques on their commanders & generals.

It will be a pseudo-historical fantasy/science fiction military real-time stealth-based action-adventure game with elements of strategy and role-playing that alternates between first, second and third-person perspectives.

Bioware, Ubisoft, Relic Entertainment and Nintendo will collaborate on this massive project, spending a never-before-seen amount of money on its development. They will call in a variety of consultants including, but not limited to, Peter Moleneux, Will Wright, John Romero, Warren Spector and Hideo Kojima.

IT. WILL. BE. AWESOME.

kommando367

Oct 9, 2008
Elder Scroll 4: Oblivion
Fallout 3
Mass Effect
Soul Caliber 3
Tetris

Hmmm... Soulfall Tet: Mass Oblivion

Shock and Awe

Winter is Coming
Sep 6, 2008
Halo: CE, Mass Effect 2, Fire Emblem: Sacred Stones, Chrono Trigger DS, and Metroid: Zero Mission........

So a turn based strategy RPG where Samus and Master Chief must travel back in time to the depths of Zebes with their army of UNSC Marines and Federation Troops to destroy the Covenant and Metroid Remnant? That sounds amazing actually....

The Halo Emblem Effect: Zero Trigger

Chancie

Sep 23, 2009
Shadow Hearts
Drakengard
Resonance of Fate
Rule of Rose
Shadow of the Colossus

Shadow Drakengard of Colossus Fate

I actually have a top six, so I just cut out Okami since I couldn't fit that in anyways.

Doitpow

Mar 18, 2009
amoamaremetallum said:
nope, red was from red dead redemption. I meant there was one more game in it he didnt mention.
gunstar heros?

Mine would be
Hostile assasins fall out: Quake Twooey

A stealth game where you plan covert assassinations of strogg commander from your indestructible warship...with a smartass bird in your backpack.

Doitpow

Mar 18, 2009
Doitpow said:
amoamaremetallum said:
nope, red was from red dead redemption. I meant there was one more game in it he didnt mention.
gunstar heros?

Mine would be
Hostile assasins fall out: Quake Twooey

A stealth game where you plan covert assassinations of strogg commander from your indestructible warship...with a smartass bird in your backpack.
oh and there's been a nuclear war i guess