Combine your five favorite games.

DeathsHands

Mar 22, 2010
Just gonna have two, 'cause otherwise you get some wierd monster mash that hurts my brain.

Homeworld 2 + EVE Online = Homeworld: Tyrannis.

Awesome.

rockingnic

May 6, 2009
Halo's story (the whole thing, not just the games' stories) in third person mode with Halo's weapons. Assassin's Creed Brotherhood parkour element so you can climb and evade. Diablo's (2 since 3 isn't out yet) skill tree system with some tweaks (similar to how Borderlands has everyone with a special ability, that being the armor abilities). Fallout: New Vegas's environment with the strip being as big as it is in real life. And Borderlands where you can customize your weapon to have certain effects.

Judgement101

Mar 29, 2010
Persona: New Vegas Peace Chronicles V

Persona 3, Fallout New Vegas, Metal Gear Solid: Peace Walker, Valkyria Chronicles II, Elder Scrolls V: Oblivion.

DarthFennec

May 27, 2010
The Legend of Silent Okami 2: A Link to the Ultima ... Minecraft ... 4?
I'm not very good at this :p

Kunzer

Press R to cause ragequit
Jul 14, 2008
Stalker: Shadow of Chernobyl

Stalker: Clear Sky

Fallout 3

Fallout New Vegas

Resident Evil 4

Take a few bits and pieces from #2-5, add them into #1.

win.

bl4ckh4wk64

Walking Mass Effect Codex
Jun 11, 2010
Star Wars: Mass Battlefield of the Old Republic?

SW:BF2
Mass Effect
Mass Effect 2
Battlefield BC 2
KOTOR

It might work.

Spy Killer

Feb 4, 2010
Battlefield: Borderlands of the Red Dead Rainbow of Oblivion.

Battlefield: BC2
Borderlands
Red Dead Redemption
Rainbow Six Vegas 2
Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion

Spy Killer

Feb 4, 2010
automatron said:
amoamaremetallum said:
Red Call of Saints Hero: Brotherhood.

cookie to those who know them.
Guitar hero?

Maple-Rising 2 craft: the killing descent
Red Dead Redemption or Red Faction, Call of Duty, Saints Row, Guitar Hero, and assassins Creed: Brotherhood

MarcFirewing

Sep 17, 2010
Assassin's Gaiden: The Fallout's Evil Conviction

Assassin's Creed
Ninja Gaiden
Fallout 3
Resident Evil
Splinter Cell Conviction

^^Tell me this wouldn't be badass.

JakXT

Nov 1, 2010
Resident Amnesia: The dark Halo at the republic inventory

Resident evil 1
Amnesia: The dark descent
Halo: Reach
Poker night at the inventory
Star wars: Republic command

Horror game in which you can't fight, and you have limited sources of light, there will be many Zombies and aliens... and alien zombies... in space, it'll have squad based tactics, and all the characters will be famous video game characters/game enthusiasts. :3

spartan1077

Aug 24, 2010
Portal portal: Portal Portal Portal

errmmmm I mean

Resident Portal: 2 Reach 2

Resident Evil
Portal
GOW2
Halo Reach
Team fortress 2

Evilsanta

Apr 12, 2010
NeutralDrow said:
Er...Tsukihime, A Drug That Makes You Dream, Kanon, Tales of Symphonia, and Devil May Cry 3?

Well, I imagine Shiki, Dante, and Mai would probably bond over the whole demon-slaying bit...at least, once Dante realizes that Arcueid, Ciel, and Akiha are off-limits for flirting (not because of Shiki, but because they'd pulverize him, themselves). I imagine if Kohaku could spot her drug habit and get her some training (probably from Regal and Dante), Nekoko could join in on the action with that cattle prod she carries...assuming the combined humanity of Colette, Kouhei, Raine, and Lloyd isn't enough to consider that plan cruel and inhumane.

I don't imagine Aeka, Mizuki, Hisui, Makoto, or Shiori would have much to do. Even Nayuki has the stamina to keep up with some of the other, more superhuman characters.

...actually, you know what? If we can give all the Kanon heroines their Eternal Fighter Zero abilities, something tells me they'd manage.

Also, Yuuichi, Mizuki, and Kouhei would probably become a comedy trio to take Tethe'alla by storm. Aeka and Hisui can still keep each other company, and if Kouhei and Shiki aren't enough to keep any prospective monster from messing with them (assuming Hisui doesn't have her Melty Blood abilities), they still have Genis, Sheena, and Presea as bodyguard detail.

Zelos would probably be in a coma during all of this due to female overload.

Needless to say, this would probably be an action RPG.
The sheer awesomeness of this idea has blown my mind...

OT:Combine five favorite games? DMC4,Bayonetta,Demon's Souls, Fallout 3 and Mass Effect.

I think it would be some kind of over the top hack and slash game with rpg elements and great story.

Reptiloid

Nov 10, 2010
Serious Portal System: Painkiller Assault Recon 2.

Games: Serious Sam, Portal, System Shock 2, Painkiller, First Encounter Assault Recon.

In this sequel to the innovative and groundbreaking first game that never existed, you're a Schwarzenegger-clone with kung-fu skills and the ability to slow down time, and your mission is to kill everything that moves in Purgatory, which happens to be under new management by the most evil and ruthless AI in existence, SHODAN.

However, after battling your way through Purgatory and finding the entrance to Hell, you casually run into GlaDOS, a slightly less evil but very manipulative AI who wants to give SHODAN a run for her money. The two of you join forces and she equips you with a Portal Gun you must use to navigate some ancient Mayan pyramid. Why is there a pyramid in Hell, you might ask? Aliens put it there. There are many Aliens. They're also trying to take over Hell. Because they were bored. You are violently opposed to this for some reason, and decide to introduce the Aliens to their squishy insides. And so the carnage continues.

Who will become the new leader of the underworld? Can you make enough corpses to create a makeshift stairway back to the surface? Will the plot start to make sense? Find out when the game gets released! Current release date is "soon". In Valve time, that is.

Zenkem

May 3, 2009
Dwarves Row - Beyond Spring and Prototype

(Dwarf Fortress, Saints Row 2, Beyond Good and Evil, Spring RTS, Prototype)

You find out that the local peacekeeping force is actually evil and steal a biological weapon giving you superhuman abilities. You use them to sneak around, infecting people with a virus that turns them into dimwitted, yet completely loyal drones, whom you then task with doing the manual work of your resistance.

When you have proper underground manufacture and supply lines prepared, its time to lead your gangs to the streets. You move from rooftop to rooftop to give orders to your hordes. While you posess inhuman destructive powers, in sieges of this size its better to stay in command until proper paths to the targets have been forced open.

After you have liberated the city, you work your way to the next one. Arriving alone, you then start the underground resistance again while the military is gradually understanding the gravity of the situation.

JourneyThroughHell

Sep 21, 2009
Call Of Rain: Knights of the Race Driver Prophecy.

Yeah, that officially is the coolest thing ever.

Also, it's Black Ops, Heavy Rain, KoToR, Toca Race Driver 2 and Indigo Prophecy.

So, you've just murdered a dude, there's the Origami Killer havnging around and you have to find out his indentity by going through tests that include race driving, participating in military combat and training to become a jedi.

Vipoid

Nov 26, 2009
The Lord of Baldur's Portal II:
Gate of the Frozen Throne

The plot: The wizard Jon Irenicus is planning to overthrow middle earth with an army of orcs and undead, which he can transport anywhere using a portal gun. Cake may also be involved.

Baldur's Gate II
Portal
Warcraft III, Frozen Throne
Lord of the Rings Battle for Middle Earth II