Come Rob With Me

JaceArveduin

Mar 14, 2011
That sounds like fun, ever heard of Killer Bunnies? I'm pretty sure you can go down to two players with it.

Oh, and Looney Tunes ftw.

[edit] I also forgot to mention the title reminds me of the "Come Fly with Me" quest in New Vegas, intentional?

Fiz_The_Toaster

books, Books, BOOKS
Legacy
Jan 19, 2011
Country
United States
Huh, that actually sounds like a lot of fun.

Who knew a Robin Hood-esque card game could sound so interesting?

The Schwarz

Sep 2, 2008
I haven't tried this game, but Dominion is really great for two players, if you're interested.

Susan Arendt

Nerd Queen
Jan 9, 2007
JaceArveduin said:
That sounds like fun, ever heard of Killer Bunnies? I'm pretty sure you can go down to two players with it.

Oh, and Looney Tunes ftw.

[edit] I also forgot to mention the title reminds me of the "Come Fly with Me" quest in New Vegas, intentional?
No, I was referencing the song, actually. :) No particular reason, just thought it sounded fun.

Mike Kayatta

Minister of Secrets
Aug 2, 2011
I have the same problem: About 20 amazing boardgames...no one to play with. Maybe I can at least find one friend for this though. :) Buying it now.

Xanthious

Dec 25, 2008
Man I too have a mountain of old board games that I only get to play once or twice a year. I even have a hand crafted wooden Titan Board. I have Hero Quest complete with all four US expansions and all three European expansions and hand painted miniatures. I have a big old pile of Catan boxes, I have 1865 (rail road board game), Britania, Cosmic Encounters, Axis and Allies, Multiple versions of Risk, and so on and so on. Sadly though there really isn't many people around that are down for playing most of em as they are either too long or too complicated with the exception of Catan and Magic The Gathering. I can usually get people together for a night of Catan and Magic The Gathering. I will certainly look into that Sherwood game though as it sounds pretty interesting and I've always been a total sucker for board games and card games.

Danceofmasks

Jul 16, 2010
For some reason I read this sentence as:

Now my family is two people: one cat, and one dog,

As wrong as I was, it still made me chuckle. Oh, that little punctuation thing.

serata

Nov 20, 2009
Savrill said:
Try Pandemic, great with 1 (yes, one) to 4 players!
That game is brutal. I think we were playing it wrong, but me and my friends lost in a few turns and were scratching our heads as to "how in God's name could we have beaten that?" :p Pretty awesome game though.

Sabrestar

Apr 13, 2010
Ooh, a good 2-player game? Thank you! I'm all about looking for good 2P games for myself and my wife - we really need more. We've gotten to know each other's Smallworld strategies too well.