Comeback Lines in Gaming

USSR

Probably your average communist.
Oct 4, 2008
It's over 9000!!!!

I guess it's not really a comeback, but oh well =p

goatzilla8463 said:
Well, some American called me a "Douchebaghackingvaginalicker".

I told him that his mother's fanny was actually quite nice, not that he didn't know anyway.

Then I spent the rest of my evening taking the piss out of his horribly nasal American accent (god I hate them).
Don't classify us in one grouping like that.

..god <.<

Atvomat_Nikonov

Jul 2, 2008
Because the majority of flaming I get on Xbox Live is usually text messages, I tend to repeat what they say to me backwards.

Guy: 'Fuck you, you juggernaut using twat'
Me: 'tawt gnisu taunregguj ouy, ouy kcuF'

It tends to work, because they either can't comprehend what I just said or they just think I'm mental and leave me alone.

McGee

Mar 31, 2009
If people accuse me of hacking, I say I'm flattered that they think I'm so good ;).

Rand-m

Feb 8, 2009
That's what she said.

In case someone tries to report me for a pointless post, that is actually my rebuttal for everything, gaming or not.

Onewayheart

Oct 5, 2009
I remember someone making fun of my username.

He asked if I got it from my girlfriend.
Then he said, "That's gay!".

I then replied, "So having a girlfriend makes me gay?".

Joshimodo

Sep 13, 2008
-"I hope you lubed up before I got here."
-"Does it confuse you, what with your mum having a bigger dick than your dad?"
-"Did getting raped in bring back painful memories from your childhood?"
-In response to "I fucked your mom!", I reply with "Yeah, she mentioned something about getting into paedophilia".
-"Go wash your mouth out, your breath smells like my balls."

And no, I don't use them often. I'm generally in party chat with my clan & mates, and I'm not usually in a childish mood.

Ddgafd

Jul 11, 2009
Me: Maybe you would beat me if you stopped sucking so bad!

My friend: Oh yea? I stopped sucking started blowing! Blowing your ass up!

Then I owned him. We were playing CoD4.

Magnatek

A Miserable Pile of Honesty
Jul 17, 2009
G1eet said:
One response to a snotty Frenchman (French-Canadian, Haitian, I dunno, I'm no good at deciphering accents in other languages):

"OMELET DU FROMAGE!"
That's all you can say![/sing song voice]
[small]Dexter's Lab rocks.[/small]

LiandriTrooper said:
So I was watching my roomate play Halo 3 online, and he was doing damn good. So after a game, some noob kid sent him a voice message about being a lagger, hacker, all those poinless crap that sounds like dialogue from Jerry Springer. So he sent a text reply "I love u"
I've actually done that myself, and it was fun. Then again, it was with friends, so all of us laughed.

ChocoFace

Nov 19, 2008
i just pretend like it's my first time playing the game.
Me, "Oh hey, how do i shoot? Hey i got a kill, is that good? Did i win?"

Xris

Aug 1, 2009
Whenever someone sends me a message like that, I just reply with 'lol'.

Deleted

Jul 25, 2009
'i just got this hola game today i dont know wat hak is i dont have that gun yet'

Tireseas_v1legacy

Plop plop plop
Sep 28, 2009
Anything along the lines of "you're gay," respond with "Thank You." Listen to the confusion of the attempted insulter with glee.

How do you make this leap? Simply look at the generic image of a gay male and tell me how it is offensive.
+Stylish
+Good at cooking
+Relitively refined
+Respectful of Women
+etc.

G1eet

Mar 25, 2009
LiandriTrooper said:
So I was watching my roomate play Halo 3 online, and he was doing damn good. So after a game, some noob kid sent him a voice message about being a lagger, hacker, all those poinless crap that sounds like dialogue from Jerry Springer. So he sent a text reply "I love u"
Derailing comebacks are also very fun. Someone during a L4D Versus match came back with:
<quote=I'll withhold his name to save face> I LOVE EATING POTATO CHIPS AND MASTURBATING AT THE SAME TIME!
My response:
<quote= Me>That's quite a talent you have there.

Melion

Apr 16, 2009
Gears Of War, Online match.

I killed a guy with the chainsaw a couple of times because he was most of the time careless and was just running around not looking around his surrounding.

After 6 kills on him he sent a message saying that I was a cheater, hacker and that I did some chainsaw uberhack on him.

My reply: "Actually, what I did OF you is shish-kebab. Yummy Kebab."