Comic Book Villians you'd love to see in film, but haven't been done yet

malestrithe

Aug 18, 2008
All of the villains I'd pick would be hard to pull off without a lot of planning. They are not really as plug and play as someone like the Joker, Green Goblin, or Red Skull are.

Marvel: Red Hulk, Graydon Creed, Hatemonger, Del Rusk, Supreme Intelligence.
DC: Hush, Deathstroke, Anarky, Black Mask, Bizarro, Metallo, Sportsmaster, Black Manta, Suicide Squad.

DJ_DEnM

My brother answers too!
Dec 22, 2010
Negascott

No...Begone with you!

That was NOT Negascott.

EDIT: Hell, I just realized, the Scott Pilgrim GAME did a better job with Negascott

He doesn't even do that. Not even in the comics.

I liked the movie, I really do...but it had so much more potential. Negascott was limited to less than 5 minutes of air time, in which his character did a 180 and turned good.

Genixma

Sep 22, 2009
The Joker.

Before you go what about Adam West, Tim Burton's Batman, and The Dark Knight. That was very nice and all. But whenever someone mentions them it's always "Cesar Romero as the Joker", "Jack Nicholson's Joker", "Heath Ledger's The Joker", "Mark Hamill's Joker". It's never The Joker, and never a fully fleshed out version. Romero's was silly for that time, Nicholson was, as he said, the cool uncle. Heath Ledger's was the madness. Mark Hamill's was pretty close but the only time he was a real psychopath was in the return of the Joker where he was actually allowed to kill people. I want to see a fully realized Joker. On the big screen.

WaysideMaze

The Butcher On Your Back
Apr 25, 2010
ThePenguinKnight said:
While I get that he can do the whole crazy eyes thing I can't really picture his bulky figure slinging around in a symbiote. It has to be someone with a slim or athletic figure that can play crazy without being brooding.
How about Doug Jones? [http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Doug_Jones_(actor)] If you've seen the Hellboy films he was Abe Sapien (just the body, not the voice), so you can see how wierdly he can move. It's creepy to watch.

O/T I've been playing a lot of Batman recently...so killer croc.

NurseDoomsday

Sep 29, 2009
Dr. Destiny. He was in 1 episode of Justice League and was the villain who had Dreams ruby in Sandman. I think he would be a good movie villain, his powers kind of remind me of Freddy Krueger.

Helmholtz Watson

Nov 7, 2011
Froggy Slayer said:
As the thread title says, what comic book villians would you like to see in film that haven't been used yet? I'm counting villians that haven't been done well in film as well, like Mr.Freeze. Personally, I'd like to see Braniac in a Superman film, rather than the endless use of Lex Luthor over and over again.
How about a Magneto movie? This could be the trailer.....

tseroff

Jun 8, 2009
I as well would love to see Harley Quinn, but I have a specific actress in mind: Helena Bonham Carter. Please make this happen.

I'd also like to see the Moleman, but considering the quality of the FF4 movies, I'll take the lesser of two evils: that they don't make any more.

And I've always wanted to see Electro too. We're four Spiderman movies in and we haven't even heard from him?! What the hell does it take? Every other main Spiderman villain has been accounted for, when do we get to see some bolt action?

P.S. Although he isn't really a villain, I'd love to see (the real) Iceman get together with Spiderman. I haven't seen the Amazing Spider-man yet, but from what I can tell, he's very wise-cracky and I would kill to see those two in a room together. (Or duking it out over New York)

octafish

Apr 23, 2010
I'm seeing a bit of love for Kraven here and that warms the cockles of my heart. Kraven's last hunt would be a fantastic film, of course it would sideline Spidey for much of the film, but as a plus it would feature Kraven.

I'd like to see Deadshot, Captain Boomerang, Count Vertigo, Nightshade, Mindboggler (briefly) Bronze Tiger (not a villain), Rick Flagg (not a villain) and Dr Amanda Waller (Villain? Hero? Anti-Hero?). Yes there should be a Suicide Squad film one day.

On another note I'd like to see Preston Payne's Clayface in a film, Killer Moth, and that rumour about Larry David playing The Vulture was a piece of perfect casting.

Eddie the head

Feb 22, 2012
Wasn't' Harley Quinn form the animated series originality? So that make it so she is not a Comic book villain right? Right? I know I'll shut up.

Skylare

Dec 29, 2011
ThePenguinKnight said:
There are so many but the first that comes to mind is Carnage, and he should be played by Jim Carrey.
gotta go for carnage to and a fact Jim Carrey played The Riddler so be pretty cool i guess

TheFinish

Grand Admiral
May 17, 2010