Common Game enemies that you utterly hate

Yureina

Who are you?
May 6, 2010
Anything small, fast, and not too dangerous that come in obnoxiously large groups at times.

AKA Half-Life headcrabs.

UPRC

Mar 5, 2010
Lakitu in the Mario games. I hate those cloud riding freaks with a passion.

AdamG3691

Nov 18, 2009
anyone who has played monster hunter tri:
Barioth. Fucking. Teleports.

what retard decided to make a sabertoothed tiger into a dragon, paint it white, make it move so fast it teleports, hits ridiculously hard, can freeze you and make you move slower, and then put it in a white area where your stamina is constantly decreasing 4 times faster than usual?

(YAHTZEE!, PILLOCK GOT OUT AGAIN!!!)

Shadowfaze

Jul 15, 2009
Rats in RPG's. seriously, would it be SUCH A STRETCH of imagination to give us a new starter enemy?

Snor

Mar 17, 2009
you are in a beautiful burned down ash landscape (ok thats not the point bear with me), you are looking for that dungeon somewhere north of the deadric shrine and you are about to re-check your map and t..CLIFFRACER ATTACK!!!!

damn I hate your kind cliffracer! i cant express how much i hate you and your family. if i was king of morrowind i would built flak 88's every 50 yards to shoot your kind down once and for all!!!!

and its not one cliffracer its always 2 or more... around every damn corner!

*goes insane*

tweedpol

Nov 19, 2009
um... nothing too original, tentacools/cruels whenever you surf anywhere ever. piss off, tentacools, and they give such shite experience it's not even worth squelching them...
Headcrabs, particularly the ones with long legs (i don't bloody know)
those things which fly around and detect you in prototype. I'm trying to sneak around! they put me off my humming of the beverly hills cop theme!

tweedpol

Nov 19, 2009
ShadeOfRed said:
Zubats, especially early on when you can't OHKO them.
~Yeah! these too! they are the tentacools of caves! although at least you occasionally get a geodude.

Marmooset

Mar 29, 2010
They have a wide aggro range, even when gray; they tend to be a level or two higher than the surrounding fauna; and nobody but nobody seems to want their parts for quests.

Zetsubou-Sama

Mar 31, 2010
Pokemon: Zubats, Tentacool and after Platinum Bidoof.

L4D2: Police Zombies

Castlevania: Medusa Heads, Skeleton Bombers

Final Fantasy: Marlboro

Fallout 3: Molerats (when I got that mole rat killing baton it was heaven)

RE4: Las Plagas when they pop out of heads.

Silent Hill 2: The acid shooting annoying assholes.