Community Member Spotlight: SharPhoe

SharPhoe

The Nice-talgia Kerrick
Feb 28, 2009
BiscuitTrouser said:
Good for you, although new to your name I've seen your many avatars around, always liked the theme and how they resemble kirby. Also the wonderfully expressive faces they have. Anyway congratulations.
You know, you're the first one here who hasn't noted the Kirby resemblance in a derogatory manner. Thank you for that.

sky14kemea

Deus Ex-Mod
Jun 26, 2008
Woo! SharPhoe :D

If you don't know him... Well do your damn homework >_>

Congrats dude :3

SharPhoe

The Nice-talgia Kerrick
Feb 28, 2009
sky14kemea said:
Come now, don't hold it against people. I've only been here a year and some months, and even then I stay in the groups most of the time. I actually think I'm kinda obscure, really.

sky14kemea

Deus Ex-Mod
Jun 26, 2008
SharPhoe said:
sky14kemea said:
Come now, don't hold it against people. I've only been here a year and some months, and even then I stay in the groups most of the time. I actually think I'm kinda obscure, really.
Still ;D They should do their homework! Besides You post in the Arist In Thee thread too =P

SharPhoe

The Nice-talgia Kerrick
Feb 28, 2009
ProtoChimp said:
FINALLY, someone else who likes sin city.
...Wait, the movie isn't well-liked? Really?
sky14kemea said:
Besides You post in the Arist In Thee thread too =P
Oh, gosh, I haven't been there in SUCH a long time, I'm sure everyone's practically forgotten about me.

sky14kemea

Deus Ex-Mod
Jun 26, 2008
SharPhoe said:
sky14kemea said:
Besides You post in the Arist In Thee thread too =P
Oh, gosh, I haven't been there in SUCH a long time, I'm sure everyone's practically forgotten about me.
D:

If they have I'll poke them with a 2x4 plank x/

Jumplion

Mar 10, 2008
Congradu-ma-tations SharPhoe! I like this new feature, unless it was here before, in which case I need to be more active and go to the other topics.

I always feel like I'm the last to know these things...
And now I feel old for some reason...

SharPhoe

The Nice-talgia Kerrick
Feb 28, 2009
Jumplion said:
I like this new feature, unless it was here before, in which case I need to be more active and go to the other topics.
It's only been here about a month or so, I'm only the fourth (fifth?) person to be featured.

TheNumber1Zero

Forgot to Remember
Jul 23, 2009
SharPhoe said:
You know, you're the first one here who hasn't noted the Kirby resemblance in a derogatory manner. Thank you for that.
I always think of Jigglypuff when I see them, rather than Kirby.

Weird...

Jumplion

Mar 10, 2008
SharPhoe said:
Jumplion said:
I like this new feature, unless it was here before, in which case I need to be more active and go to the other topics.
It's only been here about a month or so, I'm only the fourth (fifth?) person to be featured.
Damnit, I'm always the last one to know about these things! See, this is why I demand everything to be submitted in writing to me first...

*grumble mumble* I feel so left out...

Whatevs, still awesome for you, your avatar makes me want to get back into animating now. I'm long overdue for a new avatar, I just can't think of anything.

Sassafrass

This is a placeholder
Legacy
Aug 24, 2009
Country
United Kingdom
Congratulations on getting the Spotlight, SharPhoe!
Don't look into it too long, you'll burn your eyes out. And that would be bad. :p

SharPhoe

The Nice-talgia Kerrick
Feb 28, 2009
TheNumber1Zero said:
I always think of Jigglypuff when I see them, rather than Kirby.

Weird...
It's a little of both, you could say.
Long story, really. Maybe I'll tell you sometime.

oppp7

Aug 29, 2009
I never really knew you too well, but you always seemed like a nice enough user. Those Kerriks(Kerreks?) were always interesting to see, and became one of the symbols of the Escapist in my opinion.

Rest in peace, SharPhoe.
You will be missed.

[sub]Wait, Community Spotlight? Oh shit I gave the wrong speech![/sub]

SharPhoe

The Nice-talgia Kerrick
Feb 28, 2009
TheNumber1Zero said:
Ooh, I hope it involves Pineapples Pokemans a Flash version of the tale.
That's... That's not a bad idea at all. I may have to take that into consideration. Thanks, Zero, you've given me a good idea!

TheNumber1Zero

Forgot to Remember
Jul 23, 2009
SharPhoe said:
That's... That's not a bad idea at all. I may have to take that into consideration. Thanks, Zero, you've given me a good idea!
That was the plan, as I remembered you saying that you lacked an idea, but felt like making one.

Be sure to link me when it's done.

Frank_Sinatra_

Digs Giant Robots
Dec 30, 2008
Hey! Sharpie got it!
Congrats Sharp you lucky dog.
See, even if you're having your soul sucked away by Wal-Mart someone loves you.
:D