crap I didn't think I'd get rick-rolled by my own people! I'm so torn
Life is nasty, brutish and short, Jose.
[HEADING=2]Never gonna give you up
Never gonna let you down
Never gonna run around and desert you[/HEADING]

Macgyvercas

Spice & Wolf Restored!
Feb 19, 2009
Damn you Daystar, you magnificent rick-rolling bastard!

You win this time, but I shall get community spotlight at some unspecified point in the future (probably once people know who I am).

In all seriousness though, congrats dude. You deserve this honor . /brofist

Aug 25, 2009
So.

We're praising a derailer precisely for his derailing?

I take it that means that the forum rule on such no longer applies?

'...attempts to derail a thread will be removed, as will your forum privileges.'

But yeah, good to know.

And Furburt was part of the Escapist's culture. As was MaxtheReaper, Avkykins, Demented Teddy, Legendary Gamer.

rbstewart7263

Nov 2, 2010
For the occasion me and two chainz are getting daystar a big booty hoe!:D I hope you dont mind sloppy seconds Im pretty sure a life of rappin and trappin has kept two chainz in std free areas of the ghetto.

Seriously though congrats daystar you inspire me to do things like have fun on here and be silly and avoid knuckle drag debates.

Nasrin

Leviathan
May 30, 2011
MelasZepheos said:
So.

'...attempts to derail a thread will be removed, as will your forum privileges.'

But yeah, good to know.

And Furburt was part of the Escapist's culture. As was MaxtheReaper, Avkykins, Demented Teddy, Legendary Gamer.
No, that's still a rule. He's likely received a warning for that in the past.

As I said, some people don't like him because of it. I was trying to give an honest account.

Dec 14, 2009
Fappy said:
Now the ultimate challenge.

Daystar.

CAN YOU DERAIL DIS THREAD!?
I don't want to D:

Andy Shandy said:
With Irn Bru in your fridge, it's as interesting as it's ever gonna get, Daystar! And I do like a good Rick Roll, mainly because I like the song. I was also unaware you liked House =D
Yeah, I really like the show :D

Mostly because of Hugh Laurie.

Call Me Jose said:
crap I didn't think I'd get rick-rolled by my own people! I'm so torn
U mad bro? :D

MelasZepheos said:
So.

But yeah, good to know.

Why you gotta be that way Melas?

shrekfan246

Not actually a Japanese pop star
May 26, 2011
MelasZepheos said:
So.

But yeah, good to know.

He doesn't actively attempt to derail threads, though. He tends to post something along with his on-topic post, but the off-topic section is what people latch onto and quote him on.

Aug 25, 2009
Daystar Clarion said:
MelasZepheos said:
So.

But yeah, good to know.

Because I recently re-read the forum rules and remembered the days when they used to be followed by and applied to everyone.

Fappy

\[T]/
Jan 4, 2010
Country
United States
MelasZepheos said:
Daystar Clarion said:
MelasZepheos said:
So.

But yeah, good to know.

Because I recently re-read the forum rules and remembered the days when they used to be followed by and applied to everyone.
I'd like to keep out of this dispute, however...

Your post reminded me of this:

Dec 14, 2009
MelasZepheos said:
Daystar Clarion said:
MelasZepheos said:
So.

But yeah, good to know.

Yeah, but like Shrekfan said, I don't go into a thread with the intention of derailing it.

[sub]It just seems to happen more often when I'm around...[/sub]

Aug 25, 2009
Daystar Clarion said:
MelasZepheos said:
Daystar Clarion said:
MelasZepheos said:
So.

But yeah, good to know.

Yeah, but like Shrekfan said, I don't go into a thread with the intention of derailing it.

[sub]It just seems to happen more often when I'm around...[/sub]
Right.

You've never gone into a thread, deliberately posted something that would derail it, and no one's reported it because 'it's Daystar, it's what he does.'

And you've never ever talked about or praised your own ability to do it either.

Sassafrass

This is a placeholder
Legacy
Aug 24, 2009
Country
United Kingdom
shrekfan246 said:
Daystar Clarion said:
We're no strangers to love, you know the rules and so do I!

Everyone knew this was coming. If you've spent a week on these forums outside of R&P, you've either seen or heard of Daystar. I don't think even Sassafrass is as infamous around here.
I'm a part of the walls, I'm not even here.
Hell, one guy befriend me then a month later asked who I was. I'm that good at hiding. :D

RJ 17

The Sound of Silence
Nov 27, 2011
Hazy992 said:
You linked to the wrong Hazy. How could you do this to me bro?!

Don't let them see you cry, old man. Don't let them see you cry...

*ahem*

Gratz on the spotlight :D
They also forgot to mention Daystar's unquenchable LOVE for all things pony related. :p

shrekfan246

Not actually a Japanese pop star
May 26, 2011
Sassafrass said:
shrekfan246 said:
Daystar Clarion said:

Everyone knew this was coming. If you've spent a week on these forums outside of R&P, you've either seen or heard of Daystar. I don't think even Sassafrass is as infamous around here.
Hell, one guy befriend me then a month later asked who I was. I'm that good at hiding. :D
So what you're saying... is that you're the elevator in your avatar? Sneaky, sneaky, Sass!

Hazy992

Why does this place still exist
Aug 1, 2010
RJ 17 said:
They also forgot to mention Daystar's unquenchable LOVE for all things pony related. :p
Oh shit you're right! How could they forget such important information? Everyone knows Daystar's a massive brony and just LOVES MLP/Okami crossovers :p

Sassafrass

This is a placeholder
Legacy
Aug 24, 2009
Country
United Kingdom
shrekfan246 said:
Sassafrass said:
shrekfan246 said:
Daystar Clarion said:

So what you're saying... is that you're the elevator in your avatar? Sneaky, sneaky, Sass!
Ayup, that's me.
I am the metal box holding the two Koreans doing, quite possibly, the most erotic dancing ever.
And I love it.

RJ 17

The Sound of Silence
Nov 27, 2011
Hazy992 said:
RJ 17 said:
Oh shit you're right! How could they forget such important information? Everyone knows Daystar's a massive brony and just LOVES MLP/Okami crossovers :p
I still get a good laugh every time I look at those pics. xD

rbstewart7263

Nov 2, 2010
Ill post a silly thread intent on shits and giggles and have "serious" debaters derail the shits and giggles by taking me too seriously like Im trying to put a huge cock shaped stamp on the escapists collective consciousness.

Im like