Community Spotlight: Eclipse Dragon

Oct 2, 2012
Calibanbutcher said:
Befuddlement
Cross me Manatee and I shall show you how one truly wields the Master Sword!
Eclipse Dragon said:
Woot go Eclipse Dragon! You deserve the spotlight.
And I want your kitty cat, hes so darn adorable!
[sub]He will be mine after I slay all the dragons[/sub]

Eclipse Dragon

Lusty Argonian Maid
Legacy
Jan 23, 2009
Country
United States
Calibanbutcher said:
I will never tell you the secret!
[sub][sub]Because I'm not even sure what it is.[/sub][/sub]

Fappy said:
Thank you, but you already have a review spotlight.
Be careful, too much light will blind you.

Beffudled Sheep said:
You will never steal him from me. He's surprisingly loyal for a cat.

Grenge Di Origin said:
Huh... I wonder if your name comes from Eclipse, a Dragon summon in Golden Sun:
I wonder if you also do commissions, too...
It might possibly come from that particular dragon.
[sub][sub]I do love the Golden Sun series[/sub][/sub]

And I might possibly do commissions.

Eclipse Dragon

Lusty Argonian Maid
Legacy
Jan 23, 2009
Country
United States
Evil Smurf said:
How old is your kitty?
He's seven, he's getting to be an old man, but he hides it well.
All these years, I thought he was lazy, it turns out he's just a master of energy conservation.

Also thank you.

Evil Smurf

Admin of Catoholics Anonymous
Nov 11, 2011
Eclipse Dragon said:
Evil Smurf said:
How old is your kitty?
He's seven, he's getting to be an old man, but he hides it well.
All these years, I thought he was lazy, it turns out he's just a master of energy conservation.

Also thank you.
Perhaps your cat is a spy?

No problem!

Nouw

Mar 18, 2009
Congratulations on the well-deserved spotlight :). It's great to see your art getting more recognition, particularly your aww'dorable 'Home is where Mom is' piece.

Draconalis

Elite Member
Sep 11, 2008
I had a kid for the sole reason that she was going to be born on the year of the Dragon.

Top that.

Imp_Emissary

Mages Rule, and Dragons Fly!
Legacy
May 2, 2011
Country
United States
Draconalis said:
I had a kid for the sole reason that she was going to be born on the year of the Dragon.

Top that.
Fun fact: The year of the dragon is also known as the year of change.

Euryalus

Jun 30, 2012
I don't think I'll ever not be late to these things :(

Though, in my defense, This time my timezone changed and I know fuck all about what time or day it is apart from what my phone says XD

Anyhoo how diddly, you're awesome and I'm glad you got the spotlight. Our afternoon random ass conversations in the IL have been a godsend while sitting on my ass waiting for class. Now, just join the hangouts more often (ever) and you can win my completely important cool member of the year award! xD

Casual Shinji

Should've gone before we left.
Legacy
Jul 18, 2009
Congrats, Eclipse Dragon! If it wasn't for you I'd probably still be ignorantly futzing around with my Wacom tablet... or snapped it in half.

CrazyCapnMorgan

Is not insane, just crazy >:)
Jan 5, 2011
Wild Arms is one of my favorite JRPG series
She won me over with that one. Grats, by the way, Eclipse. Seeing as how you're interested in dragons, do you take a liking to the many versions of Bahamut? And if you're a fan of Wild ARMs, I can only imainge the kind of art you could draw of Zephyr, Guardian of Hope.

DoPo

"You're not cleared for that."
Jan 30, 2012
Eclipse Dragon said:
Society knows that Ashleys are the best. That must be why it's such a popular name.
Nah, Ashleys only use the name because that would put them on top of alphabetical lists. They also don't realise that Aarons currently are cleverer.

I am, however, going to one up you and even Aarons - my child will be called Aardvark. Ha, take that alphabetical lists!

By the way, great to see you under the spotlight :) Keep up the good work.

Blunderboy

Apr 26, 2011
Excellent to see the nice people getting some recognition.
Also I love the Napoleonic wars, so I will certainly look into that book series. :D

Eclipse Dragon

Lusty Argonian Maid
Legacy
Jan 23, 2009
Country
United States
Nouw said:
Congratulations on the well-deserved spotlight :). It's great to see your art getting more recognition, particularly your aww'dorable 'Home is where Mom is' piece.
Thank you. I gave it to my mom today, I couldn't wait. She really liked it.

Draconalis said:

Top that.
Sadly I missed the year of the dragon by a few months :(,
but I did get the year of the snake, which is the next best thing in my opinion.
I was also born on the cusp of Taurus and Gemini, which is apparently supposed to make me absolutely crazy.

T0ad 0f Truth said:
Now, just join the hangouts more often (ever) and you can win my completely important cool member of the year award! xD
I'm sorry, I'm working on getting a decent microphone. I just have to go to the store and buy one... sometime.

Casual Shinji said:
Congrats, Eclipse Dragon! If it wasn't for you I'd probably still be ignorantly futzing around with my Wacom tablet... or snapped it in half.
If you ever need anymore help, let me know. Your stuff has been looking good with the digital coloring.
It goes well with your art style.

CrazyCapnMorgan said:
Seeing as how you're interested in dragons, do you take a liking to the many versions of Bahamut? And if you're a fan of Wild ARMs, I can only imainge the kind of art you could draw of Zephyr, Guardian of Hope.
Yes to Bahamut, So much yes! Bahamut is best Final Fantasy summon. Although I do have to say, (even if it's not my favorite game) my favorite version of Bahamut comes from X.

Those colors, that weird disc thing on the back, those wings, I love it. My least favorite is XIII because he doesn't look enough like a dragon. He looks kinda like a mechanical black panther that stole Lucied's tusks. Also poor Zephyr doesn't get enough artwork. The gold version from Wild Arms 3 and Alter Code looks the best.

CrazyCapnMorgan

Is not insane, just crazy >:)
Jan 5, 2011
Eclipse Dragon said:
My personal favorites are the Bahamut summons from Final Fantasy 7. I absolutely love the design! I kinda like FFX's design, though if they got rid of the disc thingy I'd like it even more. And its Impulse attack is still my favorite non-Flare dragon attack.

Also, seeing as how you have a Reshiram plushie, I'm guessing you like Pokemon and, possibly, have a team of Pokemon dragons.

We may have to battle in the future, if that's the case. I rock a team of non-legendary dragons.

Eclipse Dragon

Lusty Argonian Maid
Legacy
Jan 23, 2009
Country
United States
CrazyCapnMorgan said:
I do love Pokemon, and do sometimes have a team of dragons. It's very useful (and cheap) against gym leaders and champions who are dragon themed. Make sure your dragon is faster, use Outrage on the first turn, battle over.

Although a battle between two actual people with nothing but dragons would be complete, wonderful chaos.
It would just be two people super-effectiving each other every turn.

Teoes

Poof, poof, sparkles!
Jun 1, 2010
Additional congrats here - don't know you much, do bump into you in Forum Games. o/