Companion Cube Available to Loving Homes

Galletea

Inexplicably Awesome
Sep 27, 2008
I've never even played portal and I want one. I just like plushies though.

markjarvis

Mar 2, 2009
Check this out... lifesize companion cube ...

http://www.lelacreations.com/sewing/toys/plushcube/plushcube.html

i got one for myself and it seems to have become my best friend...doesn't talk back.. always giving me company in my living room... supporting me when i fire away in the Portal Universe...

mark

luckshot

Jul 18, 2008
id like a larger companion cube storage container, made like a safe so i could keep all my superawesomefavorite stuff in it. little mini fake pillows don't interest me

Radelaide

May 15, 2008
[Gavo said:
]Sweet! No one in my family would get it!

About the other plushies, there's some 9th grader at my school who wears a goddamn headcrab hat every day.
That kid is cool in my books :D

Syndef said:
I never understood why people were so attached to the Companion Cube. It only stayed with you for a few levels, and it was just like any other weighted cube except you could take it with you in the elevator.
It's your only friend! Or it was :(

Flying-Emu

Oct 30, 2008
fluffylandmine said:
2 Words- Plushie crowbars
Iron crowbars are far more useful. Less cuddly, true, but... you can't beat a headcrab to death with nothing but a stuffed cube.

Feb 13, 2008
Radelaide said:
Syndef said:
I never understood why people were so attached to the Companion Cube. It only stayed with you for a few levels, and it was just like any other weighted cube except you could take it with you in the elevator.
It's your only friend! Or it was :(
Until you murdered it. In recod time.