Complete this statement

open trap

Feb 26, 2009
Complete the fallowing statement truthfully:
Thanks to 4chan I...
Example: Thanks to 4chan I now know how big a horse penis is.

Thedayrecker

Jun 23, 2010
Thanks to 4chan I've laughed until I've cried 50+ times in a month.

On that note

Thanks to 4chan I've cried 50+ times in 12 minutes.

DefunctTheory

Not So Defunct Now
Mar 30, 2010
Thanks to 4chan I now have to deal with people who can't spell 'complete' (Twice).

open trap said:
Compleat the fallowing statement truthfully:
Thanks to 4chan I...
Example: Thanks to 4chan I now know how big a horse penis is.
Or did you mean...

1. Of or characterized by a highly developed or wide-ranging skill or proficiency: "The compleat speechwriter ... comes to anonymity from Harvard Law" (Israel Shenker).
2. Being an outstanding example of a kind; quintessential: "Here was the compleat modern misfit: the very air appeared to poison him; his every step looked treacherous and hard won" (Stephen Schiff).

delet

Nov 2, 2008
open trap said:
Aby_Z said:
Thanks to 4Chan I have well over 12k NGE related pictures...
Thats umm....alot....
Oh, actually I lied.

On the right are the total amount and on the left are the ones just of Asuka.

I forgot that I got rid of the dupes, and then cleaned up the Asuka folder leaving only those of higher quality. I still have to work on the Rei folder...

Apr 28, 2008
Thanks to 4chan I now know what the inside of person looks like.

Aby_Z said:
open trap said:
Aby_Z said:
Thanks to 4Chan I have well over 12k NGE related pictures...
Thats umm....alot....
Oh, actually I lied.

On the right are the total amount and on the left are the ones just of Asuka.

I forgot that I got rid of the dupes, and then cleaned up the Asuka folder leaving only those of higher quality. I still have to work on the Rei folder...

joebthegreat

Nov 23, 2010
Thanks to 4chan I have to deal with people who think they're members of some kind of secret underground ninja clan of hackers.

zehydra

Oct 25, 2009
thanks to 4chan, I feel hate and love for my fellow man. Within anonymous alone, you can see the light and very dark sides of human beings.

FactorySlave

Jan 27, 2011
Thanks to 4chan I am surrounded by people who think their dumb garbage memes are funny, and have no idea what trolling is.

Thanks to 4chan I can enjoy looking at a large group of hypocrites, who pretend they aren't like the sheep of society, when in reality they are the sheep of internet society.

Thanks to 4chan I get to wade through uncountable amounts of drivel, and lack of creativity to find posts and people who are half decent on every forum, and every online game for the PC.

Thanks to 4chan I can instantly and accurately say I don't like you, and you aren't funny based on the meme you just posted/said in game.