Confession time: Games you are ashamed to have played.

Catchy Slogan

Jun 17, 2009
Peter Molyneux's latest Hand-Holding Simulator. God that thing still annoys me. It had so much promise when you first meet the big bad, and then, and then... sigh

suxturdman

Jun 19, 2011
The Saboteaur, although i'd seen videos of the game and clearly knew it would probably be crap I got it anyway... AND got all the Achievements for it, gah!

iLazy

Aug 6, 2011
Hamtaro Ham Ham Adventures and Hamtaro Ham Ham Love Rescue thing game... So cute. D: The sadder fact is I didn't beat either game ._.

Bobic

Nov 10, 2009
Recettear

I'm a big manly man. I shouldn't play games about little girls running a shop with the help of a fairy.

Damned indie bundle sales making me purchase out of character games.

Scizophrenic Llama

Is in space!
Dec 5, 2007
Two Worlds, it was a terrible game, but I still put a few hours into it because I would be damned if I was going to find something decent about it. Looking back it might make a good drinking game for every time a person says the word mayhap.

Rawne1980

Jul 29, 2011
Singles.

It's similar to sims except you have to get your little house dwellers into a relationship.

My wife played it once and told me it was okay so I had to play it ..... for about 2 weeks. It hooked me and I have no idea why.

SammiYin

Mar 15, 2010
Pokemon sapphire.
It was a horrible form of masochism for me, since I despise pretty much every Pokemon in that generation, yet I still saw it through to the end [ :( ].
Needless to say I skipped Pearl.

Also, I bought the original Half Life collection. Big mistake, never trust the nostalgia of somebody else.

DexterNorgam

Jul 16, 2011
Oh without a doubt, hands down, Smash Bros Brawl. Definitely the most embarrassing game I've ever played, such a letdown, I was expecting something good, but got a lame 3 button mario party of a fighting game. I'm ashamed to have spent the money on it, and I've purchased BOTH DOA volley ball games!

krazykidd

Mar 22, 2008
I think i can win this thread , I played Mary-Kate and ashley mystery mall on the PS1 , about 10 years ago. I am a man btw this is why i'm ashamed of this . I was about 12 years old when i played this . In my defense it was my sisters game , and i was bored and curious . Not only did i play it, i finished it . So... Yeah , not proud ... ... do i win ?

Arina Love

GOT MOE?
Apr 8, 2010
onechanbara....yeh it's soo sooo bad but i admit i played through it just because of girls.

Toriver

Lvl 20 Hedgehog Wizard
Jan 25, 2010
Farmville, Mafia Wars, and various other Facebook games that are either designed as huge wastes of time or just... pathetically designed. There are decent games on Facebook now, but most of them are blatant copies of other games.

And solitaire on the PC when I own a deck of cards.

Aean

Jul 22, 2011
I played lots and lots of goofy niche games and the only game I've ever been embaressed about playing is CoD. Not because its a bad game but because I was so bad at it and didn't enjoy it whatsoever. In fact, the worst part is that I admit its probably a really great game.