Confession time: Games you are ashamed to have played.

Random Encounter

Feb 17, 2011
I once fully completed Fosters Home for Imaginary Friends for the DS on a boring sunday Afternoon. Wasn't a very long game.

Bloedhoest

Aug 11, 2011
Reet72 said:
Daikatana, beat that! Actually I haven't played that, my masochism hasn't reached a high enough level yet.
I did play homefront which wasn't all that good and I feel kinda stupid for getting it (it was part of a really good deal involving other, better games). I have also played many yugioh games on handhelds because I needed something to occasionaly scratch that tcg itch and there aren't any mtg games. I have also been known to play and enjoy jrpgs on multiple occasions due to rare emotionally weak moments.
I have Daikatana.
Now busy with my third play through of Homefront.

Not ashamed at all.

DyqstARD

Jul 20, 2011
I'm kind of actually ashamed to play minecraft, because the most valuable aspect of that game is inexperience and after you play for an hour or two you lose all of that and have nothing more to learn. There is still multiplayer though, i guess.

Exius Xavarus

Casually hardcore. :}
May 19, 2010
Uhhhh. The only one I could think of that people would look down on me playing as a male, is MapleStory. I don't really regret it. 'Tis a fun game and I met fun people. No reason for me to quit because someone else thinks it's a "childish game."

ABLb0y

Aug 27, 2010
That's a tricky one, considering I actually liked Kane & Lynch Dog Days...

Ok.

I actually bought and reviewed Homefront. I hated it.

escapistrules

Nov 25, 2009
dallan262 said:
COD: black ops (PS3)

played them all up to MW2 and thought they were great ( a wee bit disappointed with WAW but yeah ) so went into BLOPS thinking good things and all I got was a broken game hit detection was shit animations were jumpy and spawning was broken the only enjoyment i could get from the game was the wager matches and zombies.

i also kinda regret buying the games after COD4 just because its helped in making Activision the dickhead company in the industry and when you start making EA look like a saint you know you should rethink your work strategy.
black ops... i can agree with you there. oh well, the company will still be making money when CoD 8 is released in about 5 years, so yea, probably suck just as bad too.

ABLb0y

Aug 27, 2010
Bloedhoest said:
ABLb0y said:
I actually bought and reviewed Homefront. I hated it.
May I ask why? I'm quite fond of the game.
It's just a bland, generic shooter that somehow manages to screw up all the things CoD did right. I'm sorry, but that's just my opinion.

SextusMaximus

Nightingale Assassin
May 20, 2009
suxturdman said:
The Saboteaur, although i'd seen videos of the game and clearly knew it would probably be crap I got it anyway... AND got all the Achievements for it, gah!
Saboteur is a lot of fun I think, not the main storyline - that's horrendous, but going around destroying nazi towers and looting treasure is great!

OT: Runescape.

Played for an hour, got killed, lost stuff, stopped playing, my life was better for it.