CONFESSION TIME (reveal your most unpopular tastes)

JLrep

May 8, 2009
I'll go first:

I don't mind the 360's D-pad. In fact, I rather like it. I find it more comfortable than other D-pads over prolonged use, and I've never felt it more difficult to get it to register the direction I want.

Also, the only part of FFVII I liked was Midgar.
Also, the only part of Half-Life I liked was Xan.

This is a confession thread, not a discussion one, so please no flames or walls of text.

SturmDolch

This Title is Ironic
May 17, 2009
I liked Mafia II. It's a linear game with a non-linear setting used only as a backdrop. And it worked!

JourneyThroughHell

Sep 21, 2009
I... uhm... I don't mind Nickelback. Yeah.

Erm. I'll be going now.

Also, I tried to play Mafia and hated it. Sorry, Woodsey. I guess I'm too much into CoD to appreciate games as such,

Armored Prayer

Mar 10, 2009
Might sound a bit trollish but...

I'd gladly take another grey FPS than some new creative IP. There I said it!

*Braces for the backlash*

_Janny_

Mar 6, 2008
I really liked Navi and didn't find her annoying, but actually cute. But I can't be the only one, right? *hears crickets chirping*

FinalGamer

Mar 8, 2009
I actually like Mario Is Missing. All versions of it, all of which I have played, and even made a Let's Play of.

All Hail Lelouch said:
I Stole the Bow and Arrow in Legend of Zelda Links Awakening
ALL HAIL THIEF!

JourneyThroughHell

Sep 21, 2009
AjimboB said:
I buy every Call of Duty game, and I thought the campaign of MW2 was awesome (though the story was total shit).
Oh, and if that counts as unpopular, then that too. I love the CoD campaigns and I thought MW2 was the best of the bunch.

Yes, it made no sense whatsoever, but when the game made you outrun people in the Favela and jump rooftops, I could not care less what people thought about the story.