Congratulations mortal! Your ascendancy is here!

Dirkie

Feb 3, 2009
Hereby I present myself as the god of mudane, but constructively sound small buildings and furniture.
Henceforth known as Archikea.

It would be nice to be a god like that, relaxing, with a secure foothold in society, lord and protector of the man who builds, and the worship in the form of a job well done.

Alcamonic

Jan 6, 2010
Can I be the God of time? Perhaps... even a Time Lord?

All shrines will be massive blue phone booths.
Of course, everyone will be oblivious to everything that happens, and maybe they will just do something stupid with my shrines, like use it for calling!

Fox12

AccursedT- see you space cowboy
Jun 6, 2013
I'd be sephiroth (in appearance) because I really am that much of a fanboy. A giant marshmellow man would be too obvious, but it's tempting. After I brought the planet to its knees, and reduced the human race to a shadow of itself, I would then disappear, and walk the earth as a normal human for the next 10,000 years, until I was either a legend or had been forgotten about entirely. That would be fun. Then I'd come back as Gilbert Godfrey just to mess with people, and be all "surprise, I'm real!"

Also, that cruel introspection thing looks pretty good. I may get into that as well.

Ytomyth

Nov 13, 2011
I will appear as Morgan Freeman and my powers will be those of Exposition!

Most prayers will be forwarded to google, though.

TheMightyMeekling

Sep 10, 2014
I'd be the god of anti-nationalism, so whenever I see someone argue about which country is best and which country is the devil reborn, i could just make a handwave and all the stupid disappears. Would save me a lot of nerves. From appaerance, I would wear a top-fez (a mixture of top hat and fez that I did not just make up officer, i swear), because biatch, I'm fabulous, also a snappy suit.

Haerthan

Mar 16, 2014
I would be the God-Emperor of Romania, able to do everything necessary to protect and advance my people. Invent new technologies? Bam there you go little brothers and sisters. End poverty in Romania? Bam, don't forget to thank me once in a while, preferably in booze, im easy. I would lead them into an everlasting golden age, a futuristic society where everybody worships me. Regaining all of our lost lands and ensuring that our people are respected. And every Romanian would have to listen to my commands, as I rule with a benevolent iron fist. MWAHAHAHAHAHAAAA.

I would take the form of a chiseled body, with my face, smarts, beautiful looks, encased in the armour of an ARC clone from Star Wars. And I shall rule my land and everybody shall know happiness. And the world shall tremble before me MWAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHA. But fear not, I only want Romania.

Sleepy Sol

Feb 15, 2011
I would like to be the god of voices and vocal ability or something along those lines. Always enjoyed doing stupid and silly voices, and to have an increased ability to do those stupid and silly voices? To be able to sing anything I want perfectly? I'd take that opportunity in a heartbeat.

I would take the form of myself. Mostly. Just give me long flowing hair though. I can't grow it out that much. ;_;

Drathnoxis

Became a mass murderer for your sake
Legacy
Sep 23, 2010
Just off-screen
Country
Canada
Pah, lottery, what scrubs. I ascended to demi-godhood by my own merits when I reclaimed the Amulet of Yendor from the very depths of Gehennom in the bottom of the Mazes of Menace and sacrificed it to Quetzalcoatl on the High Astral Plane.

sanquin

Jun 8, 2011
I will be The Almighty Turtle of Wisdom. My appearance will be that of a mellow-looking turtle, with gems encrusted into his shell. My domain will be 'wisdom' as you might imagine. You pray to me by coming together with people, 'lighting one up', and talking to each other.

Now, like, pray so you may receive wisdom, dudes!

courier006

Nov 3, 2014
I would be the God of Comedy. I could end every war and disagreement with a joke. I could forge an eternal, worldwide golden age purely out of jokes about lawyers.

As for appearance... I'd probably just keep my current appearance minus a few pounds.

Drake Barrow

Jan 10, 2010
My domain would be Knowledge. Knowledge is power, to drag a cliche kicking and screaming from the grave. Remember the movie Limitless? I rest my case.

My appearance would be much like my current self, perhaps more muscular. I'd dress as a '20s detective, Sam Spade/Philip Marlowe style, because quite bluntly why not?

Xaio30

Nov 24, 2010
I'll be a talking cat of the Make-believe domain.
If your worship me well enough, your fantasies may become real.

CrystalShadow

don't upset the insane catgirl
Apr 11, 2009
Were you not aware that I am already a goddess?

Goddess of confusion and indecision.

I think...?

anyway, I never did quite manage to work out a permanent form to take. Hazard of the job I suppose.

I do sometimes wish I could have been the god of something else, but... These things are not ours to choose.

Fortunately. Because I take forever to make any kind of decision...
Except when it's completely pointless of course, then it's easy... XD

CrystalShadow

Apr 11, 2009
Veldie said:
I claim God of Lightning and Life.

I shall smite all who I feel deserve it with the power of glorious lightning.

The domain shall be covered in everlasting lighting and snow

I would dress as if I where a emperor of all man and keep a cat girl harem with me.
Wait, wait... Cat girl, harem? Excuse me?!

On behalf of my people, I must object. We are not playthings for every random person that comes by...
Even if they are Gods...

Do not make me challenge you to Divine Combat! ;p

JohnZ117

A blind man before the Elephant
Jun 19, 2012
(resists urge to type in all caps) I shall become the god of mechanization and technology. All machines shall be under my sway, and the internet, my primary domain. I shall usher in a grand universal inter-connectivity that mere mortals could not hope to fathom. And my primary visage:
[http://s42.photobucket.com/user/JohnZ117/media/nod32robot_zpsd47cdfb1.png.html]

Though, pray to your computer screen, and I will hear it just the same.

Veldel

Mitth'raw'nuruodo
Legacy
Apr 28, 2010
Lost in my mind
Country
US
CrystalShadow said:
Veldie said:

I would dress as if I where a emperor of all man and keep a cat girl harem with me.

On behalf of my people, I must object. We are not playthings for every random person that comes by...
Even if they are Gods...

I fear no Divine Combat for cat girls are the greatest of all girls and are the only ones worthy of my admiration.

I don't think of them as a mere plaything. They are my favorite beings. XD

CrimsonBlaze

Aug 29, 2011
As far as my appearance goes, I'd stick with my current appearance and have a delayed aging once I'm in my mid 30s. This is because many individuals underestimate me because of my youthful appearance, making my admittance to godhood all that more implausible to many at first.

In terms as what I would do, I'd be a God of Knowledge, able to absorb, learn, and master all matter of knowledge and facts in existence, all leading to the development of ultimate instruments that will both obliterate the evils of the world and ensure the continued existence of truth, justice, peace and harmony among the human race.

Mong0

Jan 26, 2015
I would take the form of a luminescent winged silhouette, and would be a god of freedom.

Scarim Coral

Jumped the ship
Legacy
Oct 29, 2010
Country
UK
Honestly as plain as it is, my god form is still my old self since I would still want to look "equal" for my mortal subjects. Granted I will be wearing different clothing which I can go nuts on (imagine if God was wearing a Spider-Man t-shirt?)

As for my domain, I guess I will be the god of imagination! No it's not the same as creation but rather I help people with their imagaination, got a writer block, allow me to smite the blocks down for you! Your corporate business bosses are demanding you make changes to your creation (like censorship), feel my wrath business scum!

Now I think about it, I guess my god form could be me wearing whatever I want since my clothing is part of my "imgaination" regardless what people think of it!

CrystalShadow

Apr 11, 2009
Veldie said:
CrystalShadow said:
Veldie said:

Even if they are Gods...

I fear no Divine Combat for cat girls are the greatest of all girls and are the only ones worthy of my admiration.

I don't think of them as a mere plaything. They are my favorite beings. XD
Ah, then you should be most content if my army of them comes and pays you a visit... We shall see for ourselves if you are worthy of our presence...