Congressman's Credit Card Bought Over $1300 of Steam Games

Raioken18

Dec 18, 2009
Someone needs to introduce him to Humble Bundle, then he could probably get a tax write off for making donations to a charity.

lacktheknack

Je suis joined jewels.
Jan 19, 2009
Zer0Saber said:
I guess he was trying to buy all the the DLC for Train Simulator.
Beat me to it. It brings a tear of joy and horror to my eye to know that there is totally SOMEONE out there who has all of it.

Royas

Apr 25, 2008
Whether he actually used campaign dollars for this or not (and compared to the way some politicians have abused campaign money in the past, this is barely worth a glance), I'd vote for him just because he vapes. Be nice to have a few friends to the vaping industry in office to try to slap the FDA down when they get froggy.

Smygskytt

May 18, 2015
This reminds me of the fact that Amazon is now on my totally-worse-than-Hitler list for saving all my billing information since I bought some E-books. I just know that I'll slip one of these days. I just know it. Go and have your feet cast in cement and then pay a visit to the ocean floor Amazon.

Callate

Dec 5, 2008
My God. There might be someone in Congress who has actually played a video game?

...Oh, wait, he says it was his son. Never mind. What were we talking about again?

$1,300 on a campaign-related credit card? Pfft. In the wake of the Panama Papers, you're going to have to do better than that to pique my interest, Congressman.

Metalrocks

Jan 15, 2009
that guy must have bought the entire DLC packs for dead or alive 5. just the DLCs alone cost over 600$. which is insane. i have payed only 20$ for the main game which was on special. so i guess it has to be evolve, because thats literately "micro-transaction: the game".