Consensus

Frostbyte666

Nov 27, 2010
Eleuthera said:
Karathos said:
You'd be surprised how often "I'm not X" is followed by something that instantly proves you are exactly that. It should be one of those adage laws.

If it doesn't exist yet, I'm calling it. Kara's Law. "Stating you're NOT must immediately be followed by an action that proves you ARE."

Once, twice, sold.
But she just said she wasn't a Democracy, and then she wasn't... I don't think your law holds up...
That is merely the exception that proves the law. All laws have them, I learned as much since chemistry (and physics, and biology).

Madara XIII

Sep 23, 2010
Daystar Clarion said:
Hopefully people won't take this one a little too seriously this time :D
HEY! You always take Bloody Revenge Seriously. Otherwise people won't know that you mean SRS BSNS

Now I am off to destroy the Leaf Village in the name of Bloody Vengeance

Madara XIII

Sep 23, 2010
Frostbyte666 said:
Eleuthera said:
Karathos said:
You'd be surprised how often "I'm not X" is followed by something that instantly proves you are exactly that. It should be one of those adage laws.

If it doesn't exist yet, I'm calling it. Kara's Law. "Stating you're NOT must immediately be followed by an action that proves you ARE."

Once, twice, sold.
But she just said she wasn't a Democracy, and then she wasn't... I don't think your law holds up...
That is merely the exception that proves the law. All laws have them, I learned as much since chemistry (and physics, and biology).
OH GOD!! Please don't remind me of the exceptions to the laws of physics again!!
I THOUGHT THE UNIVERSE MADE SENSE!!!

*Sobs*

Krion_Vark

Mar 25, 2010
Lucane said:
silverdragon9 said:
Lucane said:
uguito-93 said:
Awww, and here I was expecting a comic about the Geth.

Also, anyone care to name the guy with the brown jacket?
I think it's Ryo Hazuki from Shenmue, is the big knight guy on the left Siegfried from Soul Calibur or someone else?
i doubt its siegfied as the whole vengance thing didn't work out well for him.
Well it doesn't really work out perfectly well for some of the Others
Kratos kills himself and never gets his family back in the end Altiar finds out his whole belief in the Guild of Assassian's was a lie and had to rebuild the order & Raziel (due to time travel nightmare fun) Becomes the "Blade" Soul Reaver and becomes the reason for his clan's downfall
So getting vengeance and then not having a real happy ending might not be so far fetched.
I actually assumed the Assassin there was Ezio seeing as what happened to him.

Elementary - Dear Watson

RIP Eleuthera, I will miss you
Nov 9, 2010
silverdragon9 said:
who is the guy on the left and the second guy from the right?
Stab in the dark, but brown jacket, short dark hair, blue trousers and beige tshirt... Niko Bellic!? Probably not, but it could be...

faspxina

Feb 1, 2010
silverdragon9 said:
who is the guy on the left and the second guy from the right?
I'm not sure but I think The blonde guy in the armor is the hero from Silver and asian guy is the hero from Shenmue.

BehattedWanderer

Fell off the Alligator.
Jun 24, 2009
Is there a quick list of videogame characters that base themselves around bloody vengeance? Also, four hundred curses to whoever linked me to the tvtropes page.
Bara_no_Hime said:
Since it was mentioned, I think I'll just post this fun little link...

http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Webcomic/CriticalMiss

And then I'll get back to reading it. :p

Ah, TV Tropes... so many hours wasted.
It was you! Take your curses! Gar!

leviadragon99

Jun 17, 2010
Heh, genre awareness or breaking the fourth wall with that last line...

In any event, maybe she should listen to Link more over that cadre, he seems to know the score.

The .50 Caliber Cow

Pokemon GO away
Mar 12, 2011
Valanthe said:
The .50 Caliber Cow said:
Moo! [http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FavUpD_IjVY&feature=related]
I will never look at your username... or anything spider/bovine related the same way again...
[sub]Moo? [http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f9iIgQN5uZE][/sub]

Jodah said:
Oh god...I ended up on that part of Youtube again...There is a special place in hell for people like you!
Huh. I usually get told to burn in hell for other reasons.

DustyDrB

Made of ticky tacky
Jan 19, 2010
When give the options of either getting drunk or taking bloody vengeance, I hope to always get drunk. And then, when I end up taking bloody vengeance anyway, I'll blame alcohol. God damn alcohol...