Consequences

runnernda

Feb 8, 2010
I was wondering why Grey tweeted about today's Name Game. Not that it's not always awesome, of course. I was just curious. This Henry person can seriously draw.

tracer_au

Oct 18, 2011
Awesome comic, the guest artist is indeed very talented.
I just knew there had to be consequences to being a corporate whore in mass effect, not what I was expecting but still fucking funny as hell.

Bloodtrozorx

Jan 23, 2012
My mind cannot fathom the phrase "Jizz Palace". Two words I would never have put together, least of all with Krogans. Oh lord the mental image...

Oh come on Captcha! "Pizza Topping" really?

therandombear

Elite Member
Sep 28, 2009
Bloodtrozorx said:
My mind cannot fathom the phrase "Jizz Palace". Two words I would never have put together, least of all with Krogans. Oh lord the mental image...

Just to top it off, eh? ;)

Last panel is hilarious, and Henry can indeed draw.

burningdragoon

Warrior without Weapons
Jul 27, 2009
hehehe... "Skoodawooga"

Well obviously, he only went in there to get Krogan sex toys for Wrex and figured "hey, why not get a discount as well?"

Slycne

Tank Ninja
Feb 19, 2006
See what you're wishy washy hippy loving Paragon attitude got you into. I'll be over here punching out reporters.

Daft Ghosty

Sep 25, 2010
Wolfram23 said:
I don't get it. Where does the disembodied voice come from?
If you play ME2 you as the player could get shop discounts by recording that message with the store. As you walked around the Citadel, and passed the stores that message would play over the stores PA system.

Something Amyss

Aswyng and Amyss
Dec 3, 2008
DVS BSTrD said:
Well that sure is a lovely quadary the Commander's managed to get himself into. Where's Sovereign when you need him?
Perhaps he should choose the "merge" option.

Bloodtrozorx said:

Don't they have like four testicles? I'd think that particular function would be abundant.

rayen020

May 20, 2009
... why is he confessing his love in front of the krogan jizz palace anyway? odd place to confess one's true feelings...

mqken

Mar 15, 2012
Aha, oh man. Grey talked to me yesterday when I got home and was like "Dude emergency job offer" and then I'm like "ok".

I wish I could've done a better job on it if I had more time but.. :/ Got it done under 2 hours with tremendous guidance from Grey.

Daft Ghosty

Sep 25, 2010
mqken said:
Aha, oh man. Grey talked to me yesterday when I got home and was like "Dude emergency job offer" and then I'm like "ok".

I wish I could've done a better job on it if I had more time but.. :/ Got it done under 2 hours with tremendous guidance from Grey.
Well all I can say is that is a great strip. So keep up the good work. =)

octafish

Apr 23, 2010
Because there is no way Shepard is paying retail for anything. Never pay retail folks.