Consequences

Madara XIII

Sep 23, 2010
Bloodtrozorx said:
My mind cannot fathom the phrase "Jizz Palace". Two words I would never have put together, least of all with Krogans. Oh lord the mental image...

Oh come on Captcha! "Pizza Topping" really?
Hahahaha Oh God!!! Your post just made this ten times funnier!

PFffft Jizz Palace XD

Leels

Feb 13, 2010
mqken said:
Aha, oh man. Grey talked to me yesterday when I got home and was like "Dude emergency job offer" and then I'm like "ok".

I wish I could've done a better job on it if I had more time but.. :/ Got it done under 2 hours with tremendous guidance from Grey.
Dude. You should be regretting nothing. You are my superhero. Also your art is effing amazing. MAKE MOAR.

rekabdarb

Jun 25, 2008
I don't think i can laugh hard enough.

that was amazing.

And that is the worst part about being paragon...
Other than the fact that you don't get to kill people in cut scenes. But i'm ok with that

putowtin

I'd like to purchase an alcohol!
Jul 7, 2010
rayen020 said:
... why is he confessing his love in front of the krogan jizz palace anyway? odd place to confess one's true feelings...
In case she turned him down?

OT brill comic, indeed the chappy is talented!

ShindoL Shill

Truely we are the Our Avatars XI
Jul 11, 2011
Where the hell did "Skoodawooga" come from?
Bloodtrozorx said:
My mind cannot fathom the phrase "Jizz Palace". Two words I would never have put together, least of all with Krogans. Oh lord the mental image...

I'll just be over here.
In this bathroom.
Vomiting.
And never eating pizza again.

The Wooster

King Snap
Jul 15, 2008
TrilbyWill said:
Where the hell did "Skoodawooga" come from?
Bloodtrozorx said:

I'll just be over here.
In this bathroom.
Vomiting.
And never eating pizza again.
Running joke from when Leels first started out on the Escapist. Cory and I couldn't be bothered to learn how to spell her name properly, so we basically just replaced it with made up words. Scoferdoofer, Sodawoogie, Sprazzledazzle, etc.

Vivid Kazumi

Jan 7, 2012
self inflicted cock blockage or accidental BLUE balls?you the viewer decide the fate of this comic.

Lono Shrugged

May 7, 2009
rayen020 said:
... why is he confessing his love in front of the krogan jizz palace anyway? odd place to confess one's true feelings...
But it's his FAVORITE place.

I knew there was a reason I still keep reading Name Game