Cool game fanart

Worgen

Follower of the Glorious Sun Butt.
Legacy
Apr 1, 2009
There are a lot of artists out there and a lot of them create art of games they like. Post some good ones.

Worgen

Follower of the Glorious Sun Butt.
Legacy
Apr 1, 2009

Drathnoxis

Became a mass murderer for your sake
Legacy
Sep 23, 2010
Just off-screen
Country
Canada
I just want to say how much that game sucked. It pretends like it's some sort of innovative game about running an item shop, but it's actually just a sub par hack/slash with exceedingly simple buy low/sell high mechanics.

Specter Von Baren

Annoying Green Gadfly
Legacy
Aug 25, 2013
I don't know, send help!
Country
USA
I just want to say how much that game sucked. It pretends like it's some sort of innovative game about running an item shop, but it's actually just a sub par hack/slash with exceedingly simple buy low/sell high mechanics.
It's about context. For the time, 2010, a game like that being released by someone that wasn't a major studio was still an anomaly.

Drathnoxis

Became a mass murderer for your sake
Legacy
Sep 23, 2010
Just off-screen
Country
Canada
It's about context. For the time, 2010, a game like that being released by someone that wasn't a major studio was still an anomaly.
Yeah, I was impressed at the time too, but the game doesn't hold up at all. When you compare it to something breathtakingly original like Papers Please, it's obvious there wasn't ever really anything at all to stuff like Recettear but a bad hack and slash in disguise.