Coolest Character of all time (In your opinion)

Panorama

Carry on Jeeves
Dec 7, 2010
Duke Nukem... No sorry i can't really mean it would probably go with gordon freeman

Apprentice1994

Aug 17, 2011
Seems to me like everyone here is defining coolest as some sort or 'bad-ass' and 'hardcore' mix. I'm gonna switch it up and go with Calvin and Hobbes. Yes, from the comics. A little kid with an overactive imagination and his stuffed tiger. That is 'cool' to me.

kittii-chan 300

Feb 27, 2011
eva-chan.

oh come on. it was totally worth it right?

AM City Watch

Nov 10, 2010
Sam Vimes.
He arrested a dragon. He arrested two armies for "behavior likely to cause a breach in the peace." He's killed werewolves with his bare hands, carries the law with him like a lamp, threw a demonic entity of pure vengeance out of his own soul by raw force of Lawful Good, and is home every night at 6:00 to read to his infant son.

Second place goes to the Doctor, for saving the universe, and Spider Jerusalem, for shooting the President of the United States with bowel disruptor.

gigastrike

Jul 13, 2008
[sub]Rock Lee from Naruto.[/sub] Now hear me out!

The guy tore every muscle and ligament in his body, broke most of his bones, got his right arm and leg totally crushed beyond use, fell unconcious from the pain, and still stood up and tried to fight...while unconcious!

In fact, he's so awesome that he made me actually like this:
And if you can make me actually like this:
then you're the most awesome being in existence.

Ex_Solaris

Jul 31, 2011
Comics - Deadpool
Movies - 'Verbal' Kint
Books - Oberyn Martell the Red Viper of Dorne

But I'm sure my opinion of all of these could change from day to day! HA HA!

flyingwithsharks

Nov 6, 2010
http://api.ning.com/files/0c0myKTtiW5qOMGD74gggLRDbxvi7xIJ5xXB5DOg-Ith0vERfgFz4hdftECQPom6DIkMjBlu4tMSm7jqABA2Ohx1Lfmsu0Q0/vergil2zt5.jpg

http://flyguysbaby.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/12/heroes_promo_sylar.jpg

Black Reaper

Aug 19, 2011
hard choice,probably king bradley,seriously he makes a guy in a tank run away from him and sorry i dont know how to post images(i joined the forums to answer this question) could someone please tell me