Coolest thing in your room

ribonuge

Dec 7, 2009
My bass with my ultra massive amp and pedal (my bongos aswell). My computer, complete with HD TV and a playstation 3. I think some sort of small mammal is dying under my bed though. There's an odd smell emanating from it. There's books and games lying around everywhere too.

Oh and I have three cacti on my windowsill.

CloggedDonkey

Nov 4, 2009
I have a bunch of old toys that, if sold right, could put me through college, a voice controlled R2-D2, and plenty of other things. I also have a shrine to gaming down stairs(some of those over sized boxes you see in game stores, a stuffed weighted companion cube, some figures, and bobble head from preordering fallout 3).

Onyx Oblivion

Borderlands Addict. Again.
Sep 9, 2008
My hardcover book containing the entire Douglas Adams' "Hitchiker's" series.

Or my new Assassin's Creed 2 Ezio figurine.

damselgaming

Feb 3, 2009
I say PAH to your tiny TVs, and gaze lovingly at my 52"ish beauty.

I'd say mine is my Ezio that I got from work, he is LIFE SIZE. Good to have by the windows, children look in awe.

DeleteMe1112311

Sep 18, 2008
Probably my console set up, surround sound with a 350 watt sub woofer, 40 inch TV, 360 and PS3. Feels pretty nice to play up here.That or my computer only because of how awesome it is.

nicole1207 said:

I'd say mine is my Ezio that I got from work, he is LIFE SIZE. Good to have by the windows, children look in awe.
Hehe, if its a competition you want, I'll find a way to move my 60 inch into here. Pah that.

The Last Nomad

Lost in Ethiopia
Oct 28, 2009
My Bed...

Or an airsoft gun....
Or the Pirate Sword...
Or the GIGANTIC lotr collection...
Or the plecks held by Eric Clapton, James Hetfield, and Duff McKagen
Or the other things I have

I have no Gaming/computing things in my room

Chechosaurus

Jul 20, 2008
My computer is pretty sweet but I'd have to say that my drinking horn is the coolest thing in here.

DeaPGalaxy

Jan 22, 2010
My drawer of gaming merchandise; t-shirts, figurines and billions of poster are all piled up in there :p

damselgaming

Feb 3, 2009
Soxfan1016 said:
Probably my console set up, surround sound with a 350 watt sub woofer, 40 inch TV, 360 and PS3. Feels pretty nice to play up here.That or my computer only because of how awesome it is.

nicole1207 said:

Hehe, if its a competition you want, I'll find a way to move my 60 inch into here. Pah that.
Oh no, no competition Sir, let us merely bask in the knowledge that we can actualy see whats going on when we play split screen. :D