Coolest thing in your room

Deschamps

Oct 11, 2008
I have an image of the LEGO logo, built with LEGO bricks. Also, I have a fabric poster that's a good 5 feet high of the LEGO knights line from a few years ago. I do like LEGO quite a bit.

Also, my Rubik's cube collection. I have six, but one of them is disassembled because I needed a part from it to repair my main 3x3. I'm not a serious speedcuber (I can do the 3x3 in about a minute) but I enjoy the variety.

There's also an Altec Lansing iPod dock which I keep at about 30% volume when my parents are home (and that'll fill the room) and when my parents are out I can clearly hear my music from the basement.

Headless Zombie

Feb 18, 2009
bioshockedcriticjrr said:
Headless Zombie said:
I have a mini-fridge full of assorted sandwiches.

I like sandwiches.

[sub]om nom nom[/sub]
what's all this I hear about sandviches
I got them, lots of them.

I've got tuna, turkey, ham, grilled cheese, bologna, etc.

Tuna is my favorite :D

Hiphophippo

Nov 5, 2009
Geez, I guess my nylon string guitar or my 50inch plasma I got for 40 bucks at a flea market.

This apt is actually kind of an in between place. Once we get into our new place I'll hook it up.

Prometheous

Nov 20, 2009
I'd have to go with my enormous, had-since-I-was-a-wee-little-one collection of various Star Wars related stuff

nicole1207 said:
I say PAH to your tiny TVs, and gaze lovingly at my 52"ish beauty.

I'd say mine is my Ezio that I got from work, he is LIFE SIZE. Good to have by the windows, children look in awe.
Okay, I'm with the children, and I'm jealous

Samuel Cook

and Greg Puciato.
Jan 2, 2009
My drum kit, the stunner that it is, or my guitar, or my recording/gaming computer, my 46" with PS3, my huge bed. I couldn't name one single thing that makes my room awesome, the room is full of awesome, there isn't much I boast about, but my room is something I take great pride in.

Master_of_Oldskool

Sep 5, 2008
The sapient mushrooms running around under my bed are quite interesting.
Seriously, though: Noting in my room is cool. It's about the size of a medium walk-in closet, so there isn't room for much besides my bed and a dresser.