Coolest thing in your room

Railgun88

Dec 27, 2008
Probably my projector that projects a 60" screen hooked up to my computer, which is the perfect gaming rig(will play anything on max, even crysis), along with my PS3, Wii, Xbox 360, sony 5.1 surround sound, my epic speakers, and the blacklights on the ceiling that run around the room.

Xonoxus

Jan 24, 2010
Echer123 said:
Xonoxus said:
i guess ill win this one.
i have a real live human skull on top of my speakers.
now you are probably wondering how the heck did i get one whose it is and stuff but, the answer is simple in my school there's a skeleton of some female prisoner thats used for medical studies and i stole the head : D
You lucky bastard.

I want a human skull!

Did you, perchance, name him Bob?
well im finnish so he's name ain't bob, its kekkonen : D like the lamest finnish name ever.
also kekkonen was a bald finnish president who kicked ass !

Scythax

Nov 23, 2009
Well since I'm living in Barracks at ADFA, going to go with my Styer. great looking rifle as well as all the obvious goodness.

vivadelkitty

Dec 21, 2008
No gaming systems or tv's here, appart from my DS.
Several stashes of high-quality Belgian chocolate (the yearly family visit there yields high amounts of delicious).
My awesome cat.
The cat tail I wear for anime cons.
The slab of polished malachite I have on my bookshelf.
My immense collection of books...can't decide which is most amazing.

Samuel Adams

Apr 16, 2009
Nasty_Taco said:
My Batarang, my night-vision goggles, my Girlfriend, and maybe my Ezio figurine.
And why haven't I seen this all the times I've been over? And what about your Chili's rug?

clutch-monkey

Jan 19, 2010
a rail pin from the death railway and the bridge over the river kwai.
gifted to me by the museum there, as my grandfather was one of the POW's who worked on both of those.

Dark Knifer

May 12, 2009
Hmm, my hat, leather jacket, wool jacket, halo reach collectors edition figurine, Ezio statue, N64, ps2, gamecube, dvd collection, music collection, game collection, Various posters and a top gear calender are probably the best things.

StormShaun

The Basement has been unleashed!
Feb 1, 2009
A wooden katana, with a strange red mark on the end...okay I was kidding about the red mark part...but there is a huge amount of blood on it though.

Slash Dementia

Apr 6, 2009
My sonic screwdriver. I think that's about it.

I really love the letters my girlfriend sent me and they're on my wall, but I wouldn't know if that counts as "cool."