Coolest Thing You've Ever Done in a Game?

ReallyStupidIdiot

Jan 23, 2010
Anything I've ever done in ninja gaiden or prototype.

Or: In halo 3 (yes, you heard it ;_;), Someone threw a sticky grenade which landed on my hand. I then proceeded to throw another sticky grenade which, sticking to the previous sticky grenade, combined in some sort of ultra-fusion double sticky-grenade of awesomeness that killed my opponent.

I felt like god.

LornMind

Dec 27, 2008
Hrm...well I SAW something really awesome happen. I was playin' Bad Company with my friend and we were up on a hill in Oasis because our jeep blew up and we bailed. I'm a sniper and he's a support gunner. We're shooting around trying to stay alive, but we know we're fucked because we can see another jeep flying at us guns blazin'. Then, right as the jeep gets within range it FUCKING EXPLODES and my friend and I, who'd been screaming in terror up until then turn to see our friend in a tank rollin' up the hill shootin' off his cannon. Accompanying this is the statement, "HAY GUYS WHATS GOIN' ON IN THIS THREAD?"
And then his tank exploded and flipped upside down.

Fuckin' sweet.

NeutralDrow

Mar 23, 2009
Hmm...well, I held my own singlehanded against a Giant Monster in City of Heroes. As a Dark Defender.

Alternately, I finished off God Rugal in Capcom vs. SNK 2, using Hibiki's No Fear Feint super. As a Dramatic KO, meaing I finished him by counterattacking his super. Sample of that...

LogicNProportion

Mar 16, 2009
Punching God into the sun and then turning God's corpse into a fine, snortable powder before it collides with the Earth.

I fucken love Bayonetta....

SuperGilfer

Jan 21, 2010
Eating every single person in a military base before they ever knew I was there.

Grabbing an innocent civilian, running up to the top of an apartment complex, setting them down gently, and watch them fling themselves off to get away from me.

Punching a tank until it explodes...several times in a row.

Killing a platoon of soldiers with a stop sign.

And, finally, driving an undrivable(sp?) tank, then ramming into the entrance of an underground enemy base after killing all the ground forces guarding it.

Who wants to guess what games I did these in?

pwnthemonkeys

Dec 26, 2009
Fired 8 mini nukes in the town of megaton (the colors were pretty)

Killed about ten guys in a row while they ran past me. (MW2)

Ushario

Mar 6, 2009
In Battlefield 1942, desert combat mod.

Flying a Hind and taking out an Apache as I avoided its last rocket, going into a death spin and having my gunner bail out. Subsequently regaining control out of the deathspin, landing on my former gunner and watching his screen (next to me) as it zoomed out to show me flying into the sunset.

I cried from laughing.

Joa_Belgium

Aug 29, 2009
I killed three enemies with one shot in my speedrun of Hidden (Modern Warfare 2 - Spec Ops). That was satisfying.

One time however, I got really lucky in Battlefield 1942 in the Wake Island map. I was in my plane being chased by another aircraft. I was spinning to avoid some of his bullets and I was heading towards one of those low wooden bridges. I found myself hanging upside down and thought of flying under the bridge in that position, in a desperate attempt to get rid of my assailant.

Since there was not enough time to spin back in my original position, I attempted it, it succeeded to my own surprise, my pursuer tried the same and crashed in the water. I got so ecstatic that I crashed in the water a second or two later.

snow

Jan 14, 2010
Call of duty.. 2? I think? One of them anyway.. I got 10 bashes (back when bashing was the new knifing before knifing became the new bashing) in a row within aprox 10-15 seconds in a small dark building that was filled with doods!

They were all focused on shooting out doors and windows and those that weren't, didn't realize I wasn't on their team because the building was dark.

A lot of team mates died for that cause... That's what they get for being the distraction though so HAH!!

Edit!

Joa_Belgium" post="9.170334.4651289 said:
I killed three enemies with one shot in my speedrun of Hidden (Modern Warfare 2 - Spec Ops). That was satisfying.

One time however, I got really lucky in Battlefield 1942 in the Wake Island map. I was in my plane being chased by another aircraft. I was spinning to avoid some of his bullets and I was heading towards one of those low wooden bridges. I found myself hanging upside down and thought of flying under the bridge in that position, in a desperate attempt to get rid of my assailant.

Man I can relate to that BF42 story so much... I remember doing so many cool things with that game...

My favorite time with that game was when my bro installed bf42 on his computer and we created a private server, and drove jeeps off the cliff of that Omaha wanna-be map (whatever it was called.) We'd have it in third person, headbanging as we flipped the jeep up in the air and crashing it into the beach below.

Nov 28, 2007
I beat Caprici di Diablo on Rock Band 2, Expert guitar. If just beating it doesn't sound that awesome, here is the chart (not me playing):