Coping with S.e.xual Lust?

Siyano_v1legacy

Jul 27, 2010
As a subject with some "mature" content I preferred to include everything in a spoiler
Hello, I have been alone for quite a long time, but more recently I felt that I got a high spike in my libido and have an hard time not fantasizing about "doing it". Every time I see a girl that is roughly in the "standard" appeal I like, I just fantasize basically right away about wanting her... I don't know what to do, I can't stop thinking about sex and feel that I have a hard time to not have sexual lust. Some may say, masturbate, I say its not enough.
Hope to receive some kind of advice
thank in advance

AWAR

Nov 15, 2009
I guess age plays a major role, if you are a teenager then there's nothing to worry about :p

Also this might come in handy.

thesilentman

What this
Jun 14, 2012
Siyano said:
As a subject with some "mature" content I preferred to include everything in a spoiler
Hello, I have been alone for quite a long time, but more recently I felt that I got a high spike in my libido and have an hard time not fantasizing about "doing it". Every time I see a girl that is roughly in the "standard" appeal I like, I just fantasize basically right away about wanting her... I don't know what to do, I can't stop thinking about sex and feel that I have a hard time to not have sexual lust. Some may say, masturbate, I say its not enough.
thank in advance
I... have no idea what's going on here. I think you need to mentally restrain yourself by saying "NO BRAIN, I AM A RESPECTABLE PERSON; THERE IS NO WAY THAT I WILL DEGRADE MYSELF JUST FOR A STUPID SEXUAL DESIRE."

Other advice: get married. It'll divert your mind away from those urges that you have. Other than that, I got nothing. Oh, well; I tried.

hazabaza1

Want Skyrim. Want. Do want.
Nov 26, 2008
Jerk it nightly.
Seriously, the urge will probably go fairly soon. Also check out that food thing.

lechat

Dec 5, 2012
hazabaza1 said:
Jerk it nightly.
Seriously, the urge will probably go fairly soon. Also check out that food thing.
it's also proven to reduce the risk of prostate cancer

capture: axe
yes capture i guess castration is also an option

BloatedGuppy

Feb 3, 2010
Diagnosis: You are horny
Treatment: Have more sex

Really though, enjoy it while it lasts. Your sex drive does have a shelf life. There are worse things than being horny all the time. At least you're learning self-control!

Darken12

Apr 16, 2011
Do you have a fulfilling life? It's very common for young people who are currently aimless, depressive, bored or unchallenged to resort to sex as the only activity that gets their adrenaline and endorphines going. If you aren't passionate about your career or hobbies, it's only natural that your mind will cling to sex as one of the only few things that make your life interesting.

Find something to be passionate about, something that enthrals you, motivates you, makes you exhilarated with happiness. If you have no idea what such a thing could be, start trying out stuff. Try out new hobbies and activities, sign up for classes on anything from art to dancing to crafts to debate to carpentry and so on. Try volunteering at places, gardening, reading, writing, singing, exploring your city, travelling, driving, sightseeing, sports, hiking, climbing, the activities you could be doing are practically endless.

If none of this works, you might be depressed. Anhedonia (the inability to derive pleasure from most activities) is one of the most common symptoms of depression, as are asthenia (physical weakness/tiredness), apathy, irritability, insomnia/excessive sleeping and low willpower.

Fappy

\[T]/
Jan 4, 2010
Country
United States
This seems to only happen to me in the strangest places.

Like church.

:/

Silverblade

Jun 18, 2012
Siyano said:
thank in advance
Go get some hookers. That should make the sexual lust go away for awhile.

Ziadaine_v1legacy

Flamboyant Homosexual
Apr 11, 2009
^Dumb advice.

If your sexual urges are getting the better of you, try looking for swinger groups or the usual "no strings attached" posts on sites like cragslist. I don't recommend hookers because you're paying for someone with potential STDs, although that might seem the same as everyone else, they have sex with random men all the time as part of their 'job'.

lechat

Dec 5, 2012
Ziadaine said:
^Dumb advice.

If your sexual urges are getting the better of you, try looking for swinger groups or the usual "no strings attached" posts on sites like cragslist. I don't recommend hookers because you're paying for someone with potential STDs, although that might seem the same as everyone else, they have sex with random men all the time as part of their 'job'.
hookers are prolly less likely to have STDs than the average person assuming you don't pick one up from the red light district of thailand, after all i'm sure they are as wary of sex with strangers as you are

Bara_no_Hime

Sep 15, 2010
Siyano said:
thank in advance
Question - I take it you are not in a relationship at the moment? Have you tried dating?

Someone mentioned casual sex hookup sights. That could work. Do you have any friends who might be willing to become friends with benefits?

What it comes down to is - if you want more sex, then get more sex. If you're asking about how to get more sex, then that's a different question.

Colour Scientist

Troll the Respawn, Jeremy!
Jul 15, 2009
Fappy said:

Like church.

I bet that's all anyone thinks about in there.
Granted, I don't go to church but it's so boring and you know you're not supposed to think about it so, of course, you're going to constantly think about it!

Fappy

\[T]/
Jan 4, 2010
Country
United States
Colour Scientist said:
Fappy said:

Like church.

Granted, I don't go to church but it's so boring and you know you're not supposed to think about it so, of course, you're going to constantly think about it!
Holy necro CS! How'd you find this ancient thread!?

Colour Scientist

Troll the Respawn, Jeremy!
Jul 15, 2009
Fappy said:
Colour Scientist said:
Fappy said:

Like church.

Holy necro CS! How'd you find this ancient thread!?
Holy shit, it was on the front page of the advice forum for me!

That's so weird.
I didn't even realise.

Zack Alklazaris

Oct 6, 2011
Its normal even women get it. As long as you can control it without harming others your fine. A bit of advice though watch your physical expressions or you'll come off as a creep.
And why do you not have someone to act out your fantasies it would certainly help. If anything back in my teens I would internet sex. Its like sexting except you have the option of breaking out a webcam.