Cosmic rays found in the Antarctic.....CTHULU!!!!

Chogg Van Helsing

May 27, 2010
Quaxar said:
Cthulhu fhtagn!

Chogg Van Helsing said:
I wonder if the job of 'Human servamt' is still an option lol. Better that 'human target practice'... I wouldn't mind working for C'thuhlu, so long as he promised some form of either immortality and/or afterlife, i'd follow him anywhere! Just like the loyal dog he'd treat me like :)
His servants are the first to get devoured. Thought you might want to know that before entering the secret cult.

A shame Emily123 isn't around anymore, she'd know if it was a Great Old One.
ah.... Think I could make a deal with him? lmao Yeah, she'd know... What happened to her? She get banned or something?

Great avatar btw! You make that on the obamacon webthing that was in a thread here not too long ago?

OT: Not really sure what it could be. Much as i love C'thulhu, I wouldn't want to be here while he is... So I hope its not him lol

CloggedDonkey

Nov 4, 2009
ALL HAIL THE GOD OF MADNESS CTHULHU! AI CTHULLHU, AI DAGON! AI AI! I mean, I'm not part of a doomsday cult. Why would you get that idea?

OT: Well, time to pack my shit and head to space, where I can escape-there's even worse things out there? Okay, then I guess find a politician that will send out the army-he could also be a great old one? Well, we're screwed.

Shapsters

Dec 16, 2008
Blue-State said:
We have One Hope!
<youtube=ykwqXuMPsoc&feature>
Damn you! Now that blasted song is going to be stuck in my head again >.>

Narwhals, they are Narwhals! Damn you!

The DSM

Apr 18, 2009
I would go, to abosrb some of that radiation, but the odds are id get a shit power like Heart.

How the hell is Heart a power, anyway?

Quaxar

Sep 21, 2009
Chogg Van Helsing said:
Quaxar said:
Cthulhu fhtagn!

Chogg Van Helsing said:
I wonder if the job of 'Human servamt' is still an option lol. Better that 'human target practice'... I wouldn't mind working for C'thuhlu, so long as he promised some form of either immortality and/or afterlife, i'd follow him anywhere! Just like the loyal dog he'd treat me like :)
His servants are the first to get devoured. Thought you might want to know that before entering the secret cult.

ah.... Think I could make a deal with him? lmao Yeah, she'd know... What happened to her? She get banned or something?

Great avatar btw! You make that on the obamacon webthing that was in a thread here not too long ago?

OT: Not really sure what it could be. Much as i love C'thulhu, I wouldn't want to be here while he is... So I hope its not him lol
Yup, emily <url=http://www.escapistmagazine.com/forums/read/18.202732-What-sort-of-King-are-you?page=2#6754954>burned a few kids too much. And no, that avatar is off the interwebz, I have no idea who made it. Thanks nevertheless.

I don't think you can actually make deals with Cthulhu, but I'm not sure. Try summoning Yog-Sothoth and asking him.

Chogg Van Helsing

May 27, 2010
Quaxar said:
Chogg Van Helsing said:
Quaxar said:
Cthulhu fhtagn!

Chogg Van Helsing said:

Yup, emily <url=http://www.escapistmagazine.com/forums/read/18.202732-What-sort-of-King-are-you?page=2#6754954>burned a few kids too much. And no, that avatar is off the interwebz, I have no idea who made it. Thanks nevertheless.

I don't think you can actually make deals with Cthulhu, but I'm not sure. Try summoning Yog-Yothoth and asking him.
Damn! She must have been having a REALLY bad day!

You're prob right about C'thulhu though... Somehoiw I don't think an all-powerful and timeless being would be into making deals with 'mere mortals' lol.

As for Yog-Yothoth, do you have the means to summon it? lol. Worth a shot!

TraumaHound

Jan 11, 2009
FallenJellyDoughnut said:
I thought Cthulhu was in the middle of the Pacific. Maybe he spends his weekends in Antarctica?
R'yleh is located in the very south Pacific: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/R'lyeh

...though it's not far from Antarctica. However, I'm with Hiphophippo in thinking it's more likely residual readings from the "lost city" the Elder Things left behind when they retreated from Earth's surface...which researchers from Miskatonic University discovered back in 1931: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Elder_Thing

Tonimata

Jul 21, 2008
Goddamn, did he take his sweet time! I only ordered him to awaken, like, half a millennia ago!

woodwalker

Feb 1, 2009
James Cameron is going to make At the Mountains of Madness? Awe, man... That is one of my favorite Lovecraft stories... I's depressed now...

But Cthulhu is in R'lyeh, at the bottom of the PACIFIC OCEAN. You have to worry about Elder Things and Shoggoths in the Antarctic.

Jun 26, 2009
Looks like I need to be training for another epic battle between me and Cthulu.
MACHINE MODE ACTIVATE!
OT: Well if it is Cthulu it's safe to say we're screwed...
God help us... oh wait.

HarmanSmith

Aug 12, 2009
Oh crap, we're dead.

WAIT! We can still stop him! Everyone, grab a lantern and start burning down trees! It worked in Alone in the Dark!

Yeager942

Oct 31, 2008
Hiphophippo said:
Not to be an ass, but technically it's Shoggoths and residual influence from the Elder Things. Or maybe the Mi-go.

Cthulhu is in the Atlantic. Everyone knows that.

Also, Del Toro is directing At the Mountains of Madness?! What sort of dream world am I living in where news THIS GOOD is missed by someone like myself?

Quiet you

Vhite

Aug 17, 2009
Space radiation? Where do I sign up?
Anyway it looks like that Yhatzee is going to review some fantasy RPG next week.

Zirat

May 16, 2009
If there is one thing Eternal Darkness taught me its this: If you want to stop and angry elder god, you need to get him into a fight with an equaly angry elder god and let nature take it's course.

I wonder if Khorne would get in on that...