Cosplay you've wanted to do...but haven't gotten around to.

xplosive59

Jul 20, 2009
I am not a cospalyer at all but I would love to cosplay as:

Char from Mobile Suit Gundam
Yang Wenli from Legend of the Galactic Heroes
Andre from Rose of Versailles

Amaury_games

Oct 13, 2010
I don't think I've ever cosplayed (in college my friends invented a "cosplay day of the week" and I joined a few times, but I don't know if this counts, because my "costumes" were really lazily put together ^^' ).
However, I came up with a crazy idea a few months ago: I love to run. "Resistance races" I guess it's what they're called, like 5km-10km. One day maybe I'll run a São Silvestre (=~15km, I believe). I'm not a fast runner, so I know I'll never get a trophy and I don't want to train to get to that point (I'd have to run 1km in less than 2,5 minutes to beat the winners - my current time is 5 and a half minutes per km). Recently I've been wondering about what if I became one of those guys that run in these races in costumes. There are already Spidermans, Supermans, Batmans, Santas, and other crazy things, but I rarely see videogame characters' costumes. I wondered why nobody yet apparently thought of running at least one race a month dressed as Megaman and the Robot Masters. There are so many of them, you'd need at least 10 years to have nothing else to cosplay as. I don't know if I got the guts to do it myself, but I want to leave this here and see if it inspires anyone else that enjoys running or other sport and could do it while in costume. ^_^
Crazy ideas ftw!

PS: Of course, the costumes should be made in a way that they're easily cleaned, specially of sweat, and the tissue should be something that can take a lot of friction and movement, so that's another concern.

Imre Csete

Original Character, Do Not Steal
Jul 8, 2010
Samurai armor with a Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann color scheme is a bit hard one to do.

Fappy

\[T]/
Jan 4, 2010
Country
United States
I have tons of ideas that I will never get to do. Hopefully some day I have the time and motivation to pull one of these off for a Con:

- Take your pick of Persona characters I could easily pull off: Adachi, Dogima, Yu, Yosuke, Kanji, Junpei (my girlfriend and I were considering going as Dogima and Nanako to D*Con one year)
- Hazama from BlazBlue
- Goose Man from Pleasure Island (would need my friend to go as Fernando)
- Spike Spiegel (as part of a Cowboy Bebop group costume)
- OoT Ganondorf (as part of a Zelda group costume)
- Jamie from Megas XLR (my friend would go as Coop)

List goes on XD

william12123

Oct 22, 2008
Ive had this Finn from adventure time getup that I've wanted to try for several months. Havent exactly had the opportunity though.

AliasBot

Jun 14, 2013
I haven't really taken the time to do a good cosplay at all yet (just thrown-together stuff that looks more like, well, a rushed Halloween costume than something legitimate), but one cosplay I'd love to do at some point is Jack Spicer (from Xiaolin Showdown), possibly with cardboard-cutout Jackbots, though those would be a bit cumbersome to carry around. But it's a fun character and a fun design, while also requiring enough effort to pull off well that I don't end up half-assing it at the last second before a con.

thejackyl

Apr 16, 2008
I've wanted to dress up as something gaming related for the last few Halloweens, but I usually work, so I have to keep them appropriate for work, so I can't really go too all out. Anyways, the one's I wanted to do are:

Travis Touchdown

Missing the Red Leather Jacket, and not sure how I'd pull off his Beam Saber without buying a replica for a shit ton of money. Everything else I could acquire very easily. Also, no one would even know who I am. Anyone who wants to give me suggestions? I'll seriously go to work on Halloween dressed like this (I'll even put Travis on my name badge, and tell customers "who I am.")

Dan, Con or Mask de Smith from Killer7

Dan's pretty generic, but I couldn't pull off the look anyways, since I wear glasses. Mask I couldn't find a Luchador mask around here, and while Con fits my build, I think having the bandana over my eyes would get annoying after a while, and again... glasses. Also, having a replica gun on my person probably wouldn't got too well around here.

I've done The Joker in the past, but the hair dye came out before I even got to the party, so I looked like a well dressed zombie.

krazykidd

Mar 22, 2008
Eric Wills said:
The Kid from Bastion. I even have a friend who promised to follow me around a con narrating everything I do in his best Rucks voice.
Dude do it . But i hope your friends isn't a troll . Because the "kid" doesn't speak , everything he says/does is spoken by the narrator , which could entail some halarious scenerios.

Hero of Lime

Staaay Fresh!
Jun 3, 2013
Well I really want to do either Ocarina of Time adult Link or Twilight Princess Link. I've got the figure for both(thin with a little muscle tone), but I can see making a nice sword and shield really difficult. If I were to try making Twilight Princess Link, I would have to get real chain mail and make the gauntlets. Getting the materials for fabric, a good wig, eye contacts, fake elf ears would be pretty easy since my sister has an excellent cosplay history.

When it comes to Link, I would not go to a convention unless I was almost 100 percent satisfied with the costume, if I feel something was wrong, I would wait to either fix it, or abandon dressing up.

BristolBerserker

Aug 3, 2011
I've cosplayed as the Joker and Big Boss before and a couple I've thought of doing are:
-Kamina from TTGL
-Shao Khan from Mortal Kombat
-The Comedian from Watchmen
-The Punisher
-Lord Flashheart from Blackadder (I'm thinking of Goes Fourth Flashheart)

Voulan

Jul 18, 2011
I've wanted to cosplay many things, but I've never had the right costumes or the money to make them. I've wanted to be an Organisation XIII character in Kingdom Hearts, Lara Croft and right now I'd love to cosplay Gaige from BL2.

Grach

Aug 31, 2012
I had an idea for a cosplay. I thought I could buy a pair of tactical boots, black tactical pants, a headset and a Nerf Maverick, which I would paint to look like a laser pistol. My idea is cosplaying as a XCOM commander, since I have a black military vest and the Vigilio Confido patch that came with the collectors edition of XCOM: Enemy Unknown.

CriticalMiss

Jan 18, 2013
I'm suprised no one has said Iron Man yet, who wouldn't want their own set of armor like that? It would be one hell of an undertaking but if I had the skills I'd totally make an Iron (wo)Man suit and wear it day-to-day.

In a more realistic dimension I've always wanted to make a Nico Robin costume, because she's awesome and looks great. I've just never done it.

Feb 9, 2011
Already have a bunch done: http://www.cosplay.com/member/177617/costumes/

Currently the project I'm working on is Selvaria Bles from Valkyria Chronicles. It's a long, time consuming project because of her weapons. Those weapons... <_<

McFazzer

Apr 22, 2012
I've been meaning to do a Dr McLuchador, but it's a hell of alot of trouble to find a mask

Rickolas Walrus

Mar 2, 2012
I've wanted to cosplay Kakashi, but due to lack of funds/conventions not being very close to me, I've not done it. I'm planning on buying a Survey Corps. jacket from Attack on Titan, so perhaps I'll do that one day?

A simple one I'd like to do is Monkey D. Luffy, so if I manage to find an occasion to cosplay that will probably be the first one I do

CrimsonBlaze

Aug 29, 2011
There are quite a few cosplays that I would like to do (and some might not be out of my reach), but due to my current physic, I don't believe that I could pull of any time soon.

Here are just a few to list:

-Roxas (Kingdom Hearts 2, 358/2 Days) - I've always liked Roxas' character design and his clothes. I'm not a tall individual, so I figured if I can slim down, I could fit into his shoes considerably.

-Organization XIII member (Kingdom Hearts: Chain of Memories, 2, 358/2 Days) - If I can't pull off Roxas' clothes, I could just settle for the black robes and a yellow wig (or go for Riku). I would also like to walk around with just the hood over my head and look all mysterious.

-Wreck-It Ralph (Wreck-It Ralph): Honestly, in my current state, this would be the easiest to do. The only problem is that there no one that I can think of that could play as Fix-It Felix Jr. or Vanillope to pair up with (just Ralph wouldn't cut it).

-Mario in a Tanooki suit (Super Mario Bros. 3): I've always wanted to just wear a big costume of the Tanooki suit and be like a giant teddy bear in the room. Kind of weird, but I would have fun with it.

-Adell or Prinny (Disgaea 2): I'm actually thinking of trying to make a Prinny suit this year for Halloween, since I like the idea of making my own costume when I made the head for Jack Box from Jack in the Box. I also want to be Adell because he is one of my favorite characters in the series.

-Renton (Eureka seveN): This would be a couples costume by having my girlfriend dress up as Eureka and me as Renton. It would be awesome to get the chance to cosplay as this couple so here's hoping for the future.

Gali

Nov 19, 2009
I would love to wear a cosplay of a charcter I like. But sadly I have no experience concerning crafting clothes etc. and have no time to learn it anytime soon.

Anyway, if I would be able to, I'd cosplay as:
Chandra (Magic the Gathering)
Sarah Kerrigan (Starcraft I)
Stephanie Brown (Batman comics)