Cougar Gaming Mouse and Keyboard Giveaway!

s0osleepie

May 20, 2010
Cougar Gaming Mouse and Keyboard Giveaway!

[ims_contests= cougar700series hide_legal=1]

008Zulu_v1legacy

Sep 6, 2009
An international contest here on the Escapist? Get out the Crayolas and colour me shocked. I hope this trend is set to continue.

Redlin5_v1legacy

Better Red than Dead
Aug 5, 2009
My current mouse is starting to die and I cannot afford to replace it. This contest could be the answer to all my problems if I win!

*crosses fingers*

[sup][sup]I've also never had a customized gaming keyboard but I've always put more attention on the mouse TBH[/sup][/sup]

Spaceman Spiff

Sep 23, 2013
I don't usually go for contests, but I'm giving this one a shot. That mouse and keyboard look so sexy.

False Messiah

Afflicted with DDDS
Jan 29, 2009
Saw I could win a new keyboard, need a new keyboard, in over enthusiasm fill in everything, forget to answer the question in the blank field.
Well, there goes my luck :(

Ncrdrg

Sep 12, 2014
Best of luck everyone, it's pretty cool to see a contest open internationally for once. Also, that mouse is looking really nice.

bliebblob

Plushy wrangler, die-curious
Sep 9, 2009
Going by the comments so far, I have relatively little need for this. In other words, Murphy's law is on my side. >:)

Scarim Coral

Jumped the ship
Legacy
Oct 29, 2010
Country
UK
Is it weird that I'm asking for why there is no Term and Conditions like the past competitions?

I simply want to know what is the date the winner and runner ups are announce by email (usually found in the T& C) and the whole they cannot be blame if the product got damaged by post and etc.

lacktheknack

Je suis joined jewels.
Jan 19, 2009
Current mouse is dying slowly and agonizingly (and giving me hand cramps), need new one. Yes please! :D

Alcom1

Jun 19, 2013
My current hardware works great, but I could definitely find use for a mouse that has a better placed thumb button. I'm in.

Jamash

Top Todger
Jun 25, 2008
It's worth pointing out that if, like me, you don't like Facebook and instead of going to facebook.com/cougarword you decide to find out the answer to the question by going directly to the company's website, unlike the Facebook address this company's official website has an all important hyphen in it's name.

cougarworld is something entirely different, the address you want is cougar-world.

I'm just glad it's evening and I'm at home rather than using a computer at work.

Tsun Tzu

Feuer! Sperrfeuer! Los!
Legacy
Jul 19, 2010
Country
Free-Dom
Heh, I've been looking into a new keyboard, actually, as this one is giving me some quirky issuey things.

Old sidewinder that's kinda derping in games. Ah well.

Good luck, folks. ;D

antidonkey

Dec 10, 2009
Hmmmm.....both my keyboard and mouse are banged up but functional. I've been thinking about getting new ones for about a year but haven't been able to justify it. Getting new ones for free certainly helps out in that regard. However, the things I've managed to ever win are a cheap t-shirt and a copy of Prince of Persia 3D. Pretty sure that game was punishment for something.

DoctorM

Nov 30, 2010
Hmmm. They don't say if it is the cherry red or brown version of the keyboard on the 700k.
The 500k is membrane unfortunately but a step up from what I'm using now.

Cerebral Force

Jun 8, 2011
Just a short comment, but I'm really happy that The Escapist is doing an international competition/giveaway. It's always disheartening when something cool shows up, only to be halfway around the world and not able to participate.

Good luck, everyone! Happy gaming!

Alleged_Alec

Sep 2, 2008
Same as most others: glad to see that the thing is international this time. Good luck everyone (but not enough you actually win, because I'd really like that mouse and keyboard).

Ariolander

Sep 15, 2009
Will definitely be a step up from the standard Dell KB & Mouse combo that came with my prebuilt XPS "gaming" rig I bought 4 years ago. Don't worry, I made my own rig last x-mas but due to budget I recycled the monitor/peripherals to get the best hardware for my budget.