Could you defeat your evil twin?

Redlin5_v1legacy

Better Red than Dead
Aug 5, 2009
Aby_Z said:
The hell you talking about? I'm the evil one...

And sure, just take out a knife and stab me. Just gotta get motivated to put the effort into it first, though. That could be an issue....
Yeah, I know what you mean. I would hesitate and ask if he wanted to join me on my quest to conquer everything and everyone.

Should he refuse, I activate the trap door. I've dealt with intruders before.

Baldry

Feb 11, 2009
I would destroy him and his non-awesomeness with my afro as they would be bald thus weak

Candidus

Dec 17, 2009
No, I couldn't. Look at gaming as a facsimile of the wider arena; I'm an extraordinary player, I'm used to standing on the podiums and I do it with a scrub's mentality: there are moves I consider to be unsportsmanlike, and therefore do not take advantage of.

My evil twin would have all my ability and none of the fair play. I'd put up a valiant fight, but I'd be toast.

Mr. Gency

Jan 26, 2010
Blindswordmaster said:
Mr. Gency said:
Blindswordmaster said:
...You dead yet?
Working on it (dot, dot, dot)
Well, hurry up and wait an minute! We've switched subjects! Very clever, but back on subject. Could you defeat your polar opposite twin?
Not alone. Evil me is me but evil enough to do more than I would. The only way I can win is to get help.

Shoqiyqa

Mar 31, 2009
She and I have discussed this at length and gone back to working out how to have each other's babies. We're hoping for six-month intervals so we can just keep swapping the kit back and forth between the girls.

The second phase, where we start replacing every else's children with our own, has hit some serious snags, but she's pretty sure she can come up with a solution to that.

Plurralbles

Jan 12, 2010
um... if the only thing opposite was morality, no. He would just bust a cap in my punk ass and be done with it.

Jark212

Certified Deviant
Jul 17, 2008
I'd destroy him with no mercy!!!

But I'm sure he'd think the same thing...

Ertol

Jul 8, 2010
No, because my evil twin would be the one with all the strength. Sure I could outsmart him a bit but eventually he would just send me into next week.

Somespeed

Apr 14, 2009
Being the evil twin, I'd have to go with nay, suicide is not an option. Taking out my good twin though, let me answer your question with another question, are dolphins cute?

Eclectic Dreck

Sep 3, 2008
The question presumes that I am good when, in fact, I would at best be chaotic neutral. Regardless, I don't think I could beat a copy of myself more than half the time.

Blindswordmaster

Dec 28, 2009
Yawwy said:
Blindswordmaster said:
CoverYourHead said:
No, we'd just end up having sex and then taking over the world.

... Don't look at me like that.
"It's not gay, it's masturbation!"-Hal Sparks
Nope it's gay. David, we're your friends here. We just want to help you, and Christ do you need help.
It's not gay if three guys do it!
That's a 3x gay multiplier.

InnerRebellion

Mar 6, 2010
A non-Scene, non-sarcastic, conceited, inconsiderate, athletic douchebag? Nope, she'd kill me. That is right, my evil twin is a girl.

godofallu

Jun 8, 2010
Surprise would be the biggest factor.

Normal me would probably want to get to know an exact copy of me and figure out WTF is going on.

Evil me would act cool, and then come back with a gun and start shooting before I even turned around. Evil me knows not to fuck with me, so he wouldn't give me a chance to defend myself.

Sovvolf

Mar 23, 2009
I'm too sure if I'm the evil twin or not. I mean, I'm the one who hunts down the homeless and hobo's... Mainly for entertainment but it's also providing an excellent service to the community. My twin (who doesn't seem to exist) hands them all soup and feeds them... Try's getting them jobs and pulling them out of the gutter they live in.

So I'm not sure who's the evil one... though if he tried killing me off, that muddafucka is going down.