Couple Gets Married Beneath Life-Size Gundam

Nateman742

Jul 21, 2009
Alright, that's it, I'm going to get married on top of Mount Everest. That's the only possible way my marriage will be cooler than this.

TsunamiWombat

Sep 6, 2008
I'd rather get married under any of the Char customs- The Zaku, The Z'gok, The Geloog.

Or the Sazabi.

Sevre

Old Hands
Apr 6, 2009
Although I wouldn't get married under one, if someone were to buy me a Perfect Grade model for my wedding *wink* *wink* that would be awesome.

historybuff

Feb 15, 2009
*applauds*

That would be so fun!

ChromeAlchemist said:
The creator came too? Nice.

When they make a DeathScythe Gundam, I'll book my wedding under that.
Seconding.

Danny Ocean

Master Archivist
Jun 28, 2008
CantFaketheFunk said:
To celebrate the final days of the Gundam statue before it gets torn down and moved to a military base where it will be made fully functional
Hah, those crazy people and their giant death machines. Use them in the military? Pah! Don't make me laugh!

Right guys?

[small]...right?[/small]

SharPhoe

The Nice-talgia Kerrick
Feb 28, 2009
ChromeAlchemist said:
The creator came too? Nice.

When they make a DeathScythe Gundam, I'll book my wedding under that.
Totally brings a new meaning to the phrase "'til death do us part."

Emphraim

Mar 27, 2009
That couple is awesome. Years from now, they will be telling people how they got married under that Gundam.. at least until Gundams replace tanks as the weapon of choice for Japan. But I'm surprised this story is here first rather than Sankaku Complex, normally they would over this type of news in a second.

Dorian Cornelius Jasper

Space Robot From Outer Space
Apr 8, 2008
Emphraim said:
But I'm surprised this story is here first rather than Sankaku Complex, normally they would over this type of news in a second.
They're too busy with articles about water-soluble prank bikinis and the like.

SharPhoe

The Nice-talgia Kerrick
Feb 28, 2009
Onmi said:
QUERY: If the deathscythes well scythe was to fall and kill the bride would the response be of horror or laughter or a mix of both?
I would simply take that as a sign that a lifetime with that particular person wasn't meant to be... Then promptly get the crap outta there before the God Of Death struck again.